by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .380381382383384385386. . .532533»

Corruption reforms in the new vassal states shall take place and goverment officials who have been caught taking or giving money illegally shall be arrested. Also to come is a new round of debt destorying measures seeking to remove all debt to gdp ratio and since we have gold then it will be easier while most countries have huge debt we shall have none

Total reported Revenue

$4,907,566,788,000

Of which:

Indian Revenue: $4,869,006,788,000

Taxes from Pakistani Protectorates: $38,560,000,000 (3% of GDP paid in tax by three Protectorates)

Allocation of Revenue per Ministry/Demand

Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
Allocated: $50,000,000,000

Department of Atomic Energy
Allocated: $30,000,000,000

Ministry of Ayush
Allocated: $10,000,000,000

Ministry of Chemical and Fertilizers
Allocated: $12,000,000,000

Ministry of Civil Aviation
Allocated: $2,000,000,000

Ministry of Coal
Allocated: $800,000,000

Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Allocated: $20,000,000,000

Ministry of Communications
Allocated: $50,000,000,000

Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
Allocated: $20,000,000,000

Ministry of Corporation
Allocated: $5,000,000,000

Ministry of Corporate Affairs
Allocated: $5,000,000,000

Ministry of Culture
Allocated: $20,000,000,000

Ministry of Defense
Allocated: $350,000,000,000

Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region
Allocated: $30,000,000,000

Ministry of Earth Sciences
Allocated: $8,000,000,000

Ministry of Education
Allocated: $400,000,000,000

Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change
Allocated: $20,000,000,000

Ministry of External Affairs
Allocated: $4,000,000,000

Ministry of Finance
Allocated: $14,000,000,000

Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying
Allocated: $20,000,000,000

Ministry of Food Processing Industries
Allocated: $18,000,000,000

Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Allocated: $350,000,000,000

Ministry of Heavy Industry
Allocated: $10,000,000,000

Ministry of Home Affairs
Allocated: $20,000,000,000

Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
Allocated: $10,000,000,000

Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
Allocated: $10,000,000,000

Ministry of Jal Shakti
Allocated: $4,000,000,000

Ministry of Law and Justice
Allocated: $40,000,000,000

Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Allocated: $50,000,000,000

Ministry of Mines
Allocated: $30,000,000,000

Ministry of Minority Affairs
Allocated: $4,000,000,000

Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
Allocated: $20,000,000,000

Ministry of Panchayati Raj
Allocated: $30,000,000,000

Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
Allocated: $6,000,000,000

Ministry of Personnels, Public Grievances and Pensions
Allocated: $8,000,000,000

Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
Allocated: $10,000,000,000

Ministry of Planning
Allocated: $7,000,000,000

Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways
Allocated: $9,000,000,000

The President, Parliament, Union Public Service Commission and The Secretariat of the Vice President
Allocated: $1,000,000,000

Ministry of Railways
Allocated: $20,000,000,000

Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
Allocated: $20,000,000,000

Ministry of Rural Development
Allocated: $40,000,000,000

Ministry of Science and Technology
Allocated: $16,000,000,000

Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
Allocated: $6,000,000,000

Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
Allocated: $18,000,000,000

Department of Space
Allocated: $20,000,000,000

Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
Allocated: $2,000,000,000

Ministry of Steel
Allocated: $5,000,000,000

Ministry of Textiles
Allocated: $5,000,000,000

Ministry of Tourism
Allocated: $12,000,000,000

Ministry of Tribal Affairs
Allocated: $9,000,000,000

Ministry of Human Development
Allocated: $20,000,000,000

Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
Allocated: $30,000,000,000

External Debt Repayment
Allocated: $620,700,000,000

Gold Reserves Expansion
Allocated: $300,000,000,000

Total Expenditure: $1,930,800,000,000

The Surplus which have been left is given to Ministry of Finance which will allocate the money to needed Demand when required.

Read factbook

Government of India have finally shown the Budget for the nation after a long time.

The budget have put a lot of money into several Ministries but the most notable once have been Ministry of Education, Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare getting a large chunk.

Most of the money will go towards Maintainance and salaries of the infrastructure and Personnels respectively and Research.

A large sum was left out which was enough to pay back Government Debts and build up the gold reserve of the nation.

Gavierland, South Transwenda, and Baghermea

Fimgobia wrote:Assassination of Sarah Milan 3/10/22 AUS, 10/3/22 USA, AEST (Georgian Calendar)
At 10:25AM Sarah Milan, Fimgobia's Queen was shot. She was out in public with the Envoys of Gavierland in Accra, and was suddenly shot. Sarah was immediately rushed to the Royal Hospital, but it was no use, as she died at 10:33AM at 67 years old. It was found that she was shot with a 3.7 Caliber Bullet, most likely from a AK47. And the murderer was not found.

Her Funeral will be 10/10/22, with 7 days mourning. All Africa Nations are allowed to attend as this is truly one of the greatest losses in Fimgobian History. The Funeral will be held at the Accran Orthodoxy Church of Fimgobia.

There will be a broadcast across Africa on Channel 96 on her life from childhood to fame and then to Queen.

قناة الاخبار الليبية
Libyan News Network

Topic: Deepest Condolences
Date: 3/8/2022
Time: 9:39PM

With the saddest reports of today, Her Majesty The Queen of Fimgobia has died. The Cobra Sahara Government would send their deep condolences to the royal family and the people. The people of state of the masses was deeply in shock after the announcement. All flags including Embassies, Commercial, Schools and Ministry shall host their flags at half-mast for 2 weeks. The National And Green Revolution Leader also gave condolences to Her Majesty. He stated that, ôOne or more of his friends had passed away, my bois are ceasing to exist.ö The National and Green Revolution Leader, The Minister of Foreign Affairs, His son, The Vice President, The Ambassador of USM and the Chief Commander.

Gavierland, Federal republic germania, and South Transwenda

State and Local Police Reforms

Tragedy struck today as a Drug Bust in Moga, Punjab went horribly wrong as Local, State and DEB were fired upon by Drug dealers with AK-47s, 14 Police Personnels were killed as a result.

The operation showed the lack of equipment the police have, lack of motivation among Personnels due to limited promotions and lack of Federal Agencies and These agencies officers not been issued firearms.

Hence a Parliamentary decisions was taken to abolish the rank structure for a new one, which Constable replaced with Deputy, Police Naik with Captain and Police Head Constable with Lieutenant. Now all state and local police members will be refered as Officers with new recruits starting from Deputy, and climbing to the rank of Police Inspector from where they will be eligible to become IPS Officers. Salaries are also increased with more social benefits given to police members.

All Officers shall be Armed with the Pistol Auto 9mm 1A, Bulletproof Vest, Notepads, Ticket Book, Surgical Gloves, Holster, Taser, Pepper Spray, Collapsible Baton, Radio and Bod Camera, with utility belt provided. Riot Gear will also be brought to provide better protection. Excalibur Assualt Rifles will be bought to replace the ancient Lee Enfields from service.

Federal Law Enforcement Agencies members will be now armed too with special police units created within them too.

All Districts shall now have a SWAT Team for emergencies, Armoured Vehicles will be provided like Mahindra Marksman.

A New Force, Indian Federal Police will be created with 600,000 members, it's work is to assist State and Local Polices with day to day affairs, these officers work directly for the Federal Government with assignments to states, they will operate under the Station they are assigned to for 2 years before they will be transferred to a new location. Rank structure of these officers will be the same to State once but at a Federal Level. They will wear a Black Uniform to distinguish themselves.

New Police Vehicles will be bought like Mahindra XUV700 and dodge charger (if possible to be imported or produced by the manufacturer in India Itself) with custom changes made for Police work.

It is expected that these reforms will help the police combat crime while also make people feel safe and allow officers to be more encouraged to help their community.

Agrarianism
In a new push by the goverment, people in the Orignal 6 duchies, mainly comprising of Europeans, are encouraged to buy land out in the countryside in order to escape the crowded cities but maintain a house in the cities to.

Fimgobia wrote:Assassination of Sarah Milan 3/10/22 AUS, 10/3/22 USA, AEST (Georgian Calendar)
At 10:25AM Sarah Milan, Fimgobia's Queen was shot. She was out in public with the Envoys of Gavierland in Accra, and was suddenly shot. Sarah was immediately rushed to the Royal Hospital, but it was no use, as she died at 10:33AM at 67 years old. It was found that she was shot with a 3.7 Caliber Bullet, most likely from a AK47. And the murderer was not found.

Her Funeral will be 10/10/22, with 7 days mourning. All Africa Nations are allowed to attend as this is truly one of the greatest losses in Fimgobian History. The Funeral will be held at the Accran Orthodoxy Church of Fimgobia.

There will be a broadcast across Africa on Channel 96 on her life from childhood to fame and then to Queen.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The whole of Gavierland sends its condolences to the family of Her Late Majesty Sarah Milan and to the Feudalistic Federal Republic of Fimgobia. She was a friend of our people and collaborated with our government to bring to life her prosperous dreams for the people of Fimgobia.She will be forever remembered in our hearts and the minds of our people as we have unveiled a statue of her on Yosiah Street , Meridia.All flags across the country will for two days fly at half mast.For her funeral , the Premier together with the Standing committee of the Politburo of the Communist Party of Gavierland , our ambassador to Fimgobia and officials of Gavierland Aid will attend the ceremony.
As for the assassin who committed this atrocious and inhumane act has been found by the Ministry of National Security (MNS).He is called Milovan Romanovic , a Trideset Prvi Hercegovka Krajisnici citizen with affiliation to anti - Marxist groups in his home country and thus his government.He is currently hiding in Palermo , Roma Valentia.The Roma Valentia police has been alerted and asked to make the arrest and then be repatriated to Fimgobia where he must face trial.

Fimgobia and Baghermea

Lol we are the most patriotic in the region. Cool

Gavierland, Mexicoa, Afars and the issas, and Baghermea

Yeet Nationss wrote:Lol we are the most patriotic in the region. Cool

Are you Armenia

Gavierland, Afars and the issas, and Baghermea

India looks to establish relations with the nation of Zunba.

Gavierland and Baghermea

Reversal of Suspension
The suspension of the Sovereign State Of Khalistan has been immediately reversed and the Khalistan Football Federation is once again a full member association of IUFF.

With the Free state of congo causing selling its own self it has been banned from the International Union of Football Federations.

The final qualifier match between Mesothallania and Shusio ended 2 - 2 full time but Mesothallania won on penalties scoring their opponents 4 - 3.With this result Mesothallania has qualified for the Global Cup Jordan 2022.Opening ceremony will be tommorow in Amman and will be followed by the first match of the tournament.

India have begin to build the military base in Shusio after final planning, the base will provide facilities to the Army and the Navy, India plans something else for the Air Force, the base will have hardened shelter, housing for defense personnels Family and a functional Air Defense and Anti Ship Missile system along with some radars.

Lower Nubia and Baghermea

I was in Florida and the storm knocked out my power and internet for a few days. I'm back now.

Lower Nubia, Gavierland, and Baghermea

Gavierland wrote:Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The whole of Gavierland sends its condolences to the family of Her Late Majesty Sarah Milan and to the Feudalistic Federal Republic of Fimgobia. She was a friend of our people and collaborated with our government to bring to life her prosperous dreams for the people of Fimgobia.She will be forever remembered in our hearts and the minds of our people as we have unveiled a statue of her on Yosiah Street , Meridia.All flags across the country will for two days fly at half mast.For her funeral , the Premier together with the Standing committee of the Politburo of the Communist Party of Gavierland , our ambassador to Fimgobia and officials of Gavierland Aid will attend the ceremony.
As for the assassin who committed this atrocious and inhumane act has been found by the Ministry of National Security (MNS).He is called Milovan Romanovic , a Trideset Prvi Hercegovka Krajisnici citizen with affiliation to anti - Marxist groups in his home country and thus his government.He is currently hiding in Palermo , Roma Valentia.The Roma Valentia police has been alerted and asked to make the arrest and then be repatriated to Fimgobia where he must face trial.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Recent the marxist state of gavierland has claimed we assassinated the Queen of Fimgobia. Our country sends its condolences to the Country of Fimgobia and we are shocked by such outlandish and baseless claims by Gavierland. We demand they recant such claims or the officials who made these claims shall be sanctioned and never allowed to set foot in our country.

IUFF wrote:Reversal of Suspension
The suspension of the Sovereign State Of Khalistan has been immediately reversed and the Khalistan Football Federation is once again a full member association of IUFF.

With the Free state of congo causing selling its own self it has been banned from the International Union of Football Federations.

The final qualifier match between Mesothallania and Shusio ended 2 - 2 full time but Mesothallania won on penalties scoring their opponents 4 - 3.With this result Mesothallania has qualified for the Global Cup Jordan 2022.Opening ceremony will be tommorow in Amman and will be followed by the first match of the tournament.

We will leave this useless organization as it has shown contempt for peaceloving nations everywhere
. in our streets the flag of the iuff is burnt and officials are thrown into the congo river

Trideset Prvi Hercegovka Krajisnici wrote:Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Recent the marxist state of gavierland has claimed we assassinated the Queen of Fimgobia. Our country sends its condolences to the Country of Fimgobia and we are shocked by such outlandish and baseless claims by Gavierland. We demand they recant such claims or the officials who made these claims shall be sanctioned and never allowed to set foot in our country.

We only told the truth of the group to which the assassin has ties to is connected to some of your top government officials.We have been watching those connections for some time now and we will be releasing names of sanctioned individuals

Gavierland wrote:We only told the truth of the group to which the assassin has ties to is connected to some of your top government officials.We have been watching those connections for some time now and we will be releasing names of sanctioned individuals

We deny these claims and tell Fimgobia to be warry of working with marxists.
We will sanction top goverment and military officials in Gavierland aswell as all intelligence servants in Gavierland

Trideset Prvi Hercegovka Krajisnici wrote:We will leave this useless organization as it has shown contempt for peaceloving nations everywhere
. in our streets the flag of the iuff is burnt and officials are thrown into the congo river

Our officials are not stationed at the moment in member states.

Group Stages For Global Cup

Group A
Cisplatinaa -P 1 | GD 5 | PT 3
Mesothallania P 1 | GD 1 | PT 3
Fimgobia - P 1 | GD - 1 | PT 0
Romanie - P 1 | GD -5 | PT 0
Host City - Lisbon
Host Stadium - JosÚ Alvalade Stadium

Group B
Dictatorship to the max - PT 1 | GD 2 | PT 3
Lower Nubia - PT 1 | GD 1 | PT 3
South Transwenda - P 1 | GD -1 | PT 0
Federal republic germania - P 1 | GD -2 | PT 0
Host City - Porto
Host Stadium - EstÓdio Do DragŃo

Group C
Union Indochine
Gavierland
Animeland
Independent Zimbabwe
Host City - Madrid
Host Stadium - Santiago BenarbÚu EstÓdio

Group D
Mexicoa
Vendera
Denmark Sweden and Norway
Great Britainne and Ireland
Host City - Bilbao
Host Stadium - San MamÚs Stadium

Read dispatch

Trideset Prvi Hercegovka Krajisnici wrote:We deny these claims and tell Fimgobia to be warry of working with marxists.
We will sanction top goverment and military officials in Gavierland aswell as all intelligence servants in Gavierland

Due to the escalation of recent issue by the defensive Trideset government , we have reversed our position in the Congo issue.We no longer recognizes the colonial and occupied territories by Trideset and will work to achieve their freedom.

Fimgobia unlike some states has sovereignty over its own affairs aka it is not a colony of an european colonial power.It worked with us and its people gained national economic and social prosperity and growth unlike some states who opted for selling of territories and people in exchange to become a colony

we reach out to Zunba for trade and embassy exchange

Hey guys can you stop giving my people cancer.

Construction
Construction of a maximum security prison on the southern most island in the STaP Duchy where most criminals will be held until they are needed for free labor by a county in a state or if thry are released after their sentencing is done. Prisoners will begin being used for the construction of roads and nuclear plants and everything inbetween. Naturally the companies doing these work jobs will not squeeze as much money as they can from these jobs as they will only be paid for hours of work and not days it takes.

All homosexuals will be sent to a secret underground lab where they will be tested on for a cure to HIV and AIDs aswell as sick prisoners who die will be tested on should their family not take them ro be buried.

GASER
Construction of the Agyapong Space Center has begun in Ubart - Kil in the Enlapi Autonomous Region.We have also begun Project Jupiter as part of which we will be building the Jupiter - 7 rocket and the Kasafama satellites which will improve communication services in OAP states.

Republic of Goma
A new flag shall be unveiled for the newly created vassal country of the Republic of Goma. They shall be allowed to raise their own army, (under the CAAF command of course) and maintain their police and paramilitary force. Their main jobs are to guard the border and keep peace. The country shall be getting an influx of people from the Congo States and some Angolans as they seek new jobs in this new country. As our neighbors are peaceful and quiet there isnt much need to be warry of invasion but sabatoge and spying is a present threat especially across the seas.

10 new cruisers shall be constructed for the Navy along with 1 sub and 2 destroyers.

we send envoys to Vendera for trade and embassy
We also offer a plan for an improvement of roads between Libreville and Yaounde specifically the N5/N2 road.

The People's Times
Expectations and campaigning as tommorow the Communist Party of Gavierland and the United Front(New Fatherland Party , Workers and Peasants Party and the Union of Socialism) will organize its 20th Special Session to either re-elect the current President , Jeff Frimpong , for the third time or elect a new leader for the country.There is a lot on the agenda as the "originals" faction has criticized the current president(who belongs to the new blood faction) for many things ranging from failing to stop the invasion of Lozotania to the direction of the state's space ambitions.From the four contestants approved by the Standing committee of the Politburo of the Communist Party of Gavierland to run , perhaps one of them , Solomon Kenmore of the "originals" faction poses the biggest risk to the presidency of Frimpong.Many of the members of the Communist Party and the United Front seems to favour him due to his radical policies especially when it comes to foreign affairs.Irrespective of what will happen tommorow , the one who will win will be the leader of the country when it celebrates Matyr Remembrance Day on 6th October and then National Day on 10th October(the day on which Charles Johnson proclaimed the People's Republic of Gavierland.)

«12. . .380381382383384385386. . .532533»

Advertisement