by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Xedas Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

1234. . .9596»

Expansion into Lake La Victoria

Multiple generals watch from they’re Galleons as colonist land on a temporary port they built on the coast, due to the mountains that we’re directly on the border with this region, the reason why Vertlodet wanted to expand to this region was because of is vast wealth and capability to invests in the Sugar Cane industry, sending many workers to the field to harvest this Sugar cane wealthy area, but they only reach to the eastern part of the lake, the military still expanded west and south. They find many villages on the way and make peaceful relations with the villagers. They reach a abandoned temple that they suspect was built during the First Era. With Vertlodet’s founding in just a couple days, they wanted to celebrate their independence from the Iberian Empire who oppressed the Eldians, they also sent many officials to Ikarium, a city in the Afortunada Peninsula to officially recruit a governor for the new region, and declare it as the province of Victoria, holding autonomy like many of the provinces in Vertlodet. Meanwhile back in Vertlodet, Terrence comes to the city of Nueva Granada, notable for its Muslim minorities of Demermian origin. Terrence says to the people of the city People of Nueva Grenada I wish to congratulate you all as today is the founding of this beautiful city, it also coincides with the Independence Day of Vertlodet back in the second Era.

Tobranese tensions still remain....

In the city of Icewood in Tobra, people still protest against the Eldian government, still seeking independence from the Eldian nation. And with its leader Au’ Hei-Taro dropping with the words of interposition and nullification at the Eldians in the area sparked outcry in many sorrounding cities like Tally and La Viuda.

Al dira

The New Era

A man dressed in furs and silk stood in his room, starring down at a piece of paper in his hands. Reciting his speech for his coronation. Today was finally the day Arrbrab would become Arrbrab II, King of Aralema. A servant peeked in through the door. "Your Highness, it's time." Arrbrab took in a deep breath and walked out of the room, his throne, a gift from the gods, was waiting for him.

The throne room was splendid-looking, made from marble and decorated in silk. The throne seemed to be made from gold. The room was packed with both nobles and guards. When the nobles saw Arrbrab enter, they all moved aside, making a path for him on the red carpet. He sat down upon the throne and a golden crown was placed atop his head. "Mahtrova fidela! Vich armon lann Arrbrab!" The nobles chanted and cheered. Aralema had a new king, and had entered a new era.

Al dira, New vertlodet, and Hunter vally

Aboard the Sotsian vessel Excelsior, pride of the navy, heading north in the Central Ocean.

Servitude in life,
Sacrifice in battle,
Honor in death,
Reward in the heavens.

He heard it a thousand times over, a message ingrained in his head, now with much more meaning then ever. It was the code of the Sotsian Naval Officer. As the ship moved slowly forward, waves crashing around it, he stared forward. Buildings, a coast, an empire. What was this? Not Sotsial, Not Demermin, Not Vertlodet. Something... Else. Something of a greater importance. More civilized. The limestone pillars reaching towards the heavens, and the green grass ran rapidly across the ground.

It was something he had never seen in his lifetime.

The ship rocked forward.

His smile broadened as the city neared. He straightened out his black navy outfit, and arranged guards, all carrying bows and arrows. The ship let out cannon fire into the ocean, which made a large amount of noise. The ship docked at the pier, and a large wooden plank thumped out onto the wooden platform nearby the ship. Archers lined the edge of the ship.

He stepped on the to plank of the ship and noticed guards from the nation had surrounded the dock. He smiled and stretched out his arms. "Why, a welcoming party? Just for me?" He slowly stepped down the ship without anything in his hands. He looked around, still with a slightly crazed smile on his face. "Now, where can I find the man in charge here?"

Vitaeroma

Al dira and Hunter vally

Sotsial wrote:Aboard the Sotsian vessel Excelsior, pride of the navy, heading north in the Central Ocean.

Servitude in life,
Sacrifice in battle,
Honor in death,
Reward in the heavens.

He heard it a thousand times over, a message ingrained in his head, now with much more meaning then ever. It was the code of the Sotsian Naval Officer. As the ship moved slowly forward, waves crashing around it, he stared forward. Buildings, a coast, an empire. What was this? Not Sotsial, Not Demermin, Not Vertlodet. Something... Else. Something of a greater importance. More civilized. The limestone pillars reaching towards the heavens, and the green grass ran rapidly across the ground.

It was something he had never seen in his lifetime.

The ship rocked forward.

His smile broadened as the city neared. He straightened out his black navy outfit, and arranged guards, all carrying bows and arrows. The ship let out cannon fire into the ocean, which made a large amount of noise. The ship docked at the pier, and a large wooden plank thumped out onto the wooden platform nearby the ship. Archers lined the edge of the ship.

He stepped on the to plank of the ship and noticed guards from the nation had surrounded the dock. He smiled and stretched out his arms. "Why, a welcoming party? Just for me?" He slowly stepped down the ship without anything in his hands. He looked around, still with a slightly crazed smile on his face. "Now, where can I find the man in charge here?"

Vitaeroma

(A few minutes before docking)

It is a normal day in Lolita. The sky is a wonderful shade of blue, seagulls and other birds glide across the sky near the docks. The scent of the ocean flies alongside the gentle breeze. It is beautiful. A ship recently came by with spices from the African colonies. They started to unload when a thunderous sound can be heard. Everyone looked out at sea half expecting king neptune to appear out of the ocean ready to cause a flood but they see something else. An unknown floating object can be seen a few Roman miles away. It sails spread wide with the wind catching it perfectly. The ship is of an unknown design and it seems to be getting bigger....it is coming towards the docks. The civilians go into a frenzy. Whatever they held before they saw the ship is dropped Andy they scramble into the city which causes more fear. Garrison guards which normally smoke or gamble on their time off scramble to grab their weapons and head towards the docks. Archers grab their bows and begin to climb the buildings and station themselves on the roofs. The legionaries grab their sputum and gladius and form Tsuedo formations along the edge of the docks. The centurion stand in the middle of the formation shield raised.

They stay in formation silent. The only sound I see the squawks of birds, the wind padding by, the small waves crashing, and the creaking of the docks. The vessel gets close enough to place a long board down and the men notice archers are stationed on the ship. The archers point at the ship ready to release. A man can be seen exiting the ship unarmed. He looks strange. Pale skin, tall, and a weird hair color. He stops and says something in a foreign language. What is this man?

The centurion steps out of formation, only carrying his shield on his side. He steps towards home and says

“Quis es?”

Al dira

letters to the world from King Harald of Norethlaand, or the Northland, "Dear fellow leaders, the Nords are good to their friends and pillage everyone else, so we suggest that you become our friends. We shall mean in the Isle of Gottland with all those who wish to talk with us. sincerly Harald king of the Nords or Harald Rex Nordorum."

Al dira

Mexneo-prussia

"Good tidings! I am King Astolfo IX of Mexneo-Prussia. I am new to NationStates and I have decided to settle here! So please do not mind my stay!"

Al dira

Post by Mexneo-prussia suppressed by Sotsial.

Mexneo-prussia

Judging by the RMB messages I guess we roleplay as well? Splendid!

Post by The new iwaso suppressed by Sotsial.

I declare war

Post by Mexneo-prussia suppressed by Sotsial.

Mexneo-prussia

on me?

Post by The new iwaso suppressed by Sotsial.

yes

Post by The new iwaso suppressed by Sotsial.

haha

Mexneo-prussia

"*Ahem* Well, I'm sure we can come to a solution to this conflict! Why do you wish to wage war on my kingdom?"

Al dira

Post by The new iwaso suppressed by Sotsial.

Vitaesroma wrote:(A few minutes before docking)

It is a normal day in Lolita. The sky is a wonderful shade of blue, seagulls and other birds glide across the sky near the docks. The scent of the ocean flies alongside the gentle breeze. It is beautiful. A ship recently came by with spices from the African colonies. They started to unload when a thunderous sound can be heard. Everyone looked out at sea half expecting king neptune to appear out of the ocean ready to cause a flood but they see something else. An unknown floating object can be seen a few Roman miles away. It sails spread wide with the wind catching it perfectly. The ship is of an unknown design and it seems to be getting bigger....it is coming towards the docks. The civilians go into a frenzy. Whatever they held before they saw the ship is dropped Andy they scramble into the city which causes more fear. Garrison guards which normally smoke or gamble on their time off scramble to grab their weapons and head towards the docks. Archers grab their bows and begin to climb the buildings and station themselves on the roofs. The legionaries grab their sputum and gladius and form Tsuedo formations along the edge of the docks. The centurion stand in the middle of the formation shield raised.

They stay in formation silent. The only sound I see the squawks of birds, the wind padding by, the small waves crashing, and the creaking of the docks. The vessel gets close enough to place a long board down and the men notice archers are stationed on the ship. The archers point at the ship ready to release. A man can be seen exiting the ship unarmed. He looks strange. Pale skin, tall, and a weird hair color. He stops and says something in a foreign language. What is this man?

The centurion steps out of formation, only carrying his shield on his side. He steps towards home and says

“Quis es?”

what is this thrash talk

Post by The new iwaso suppressed by Sotsial.

yes

Post by The new iwaso suppressed by Sotsial.

prepare your militia

Post by Mexneo-prussia suppressed by Sotsial.

Mexneo-prussia

The new iwaso wrote:prepare your militia

Well, what is your reasion for wanting war in the first place, my friend?

Post by The new iwaso suppressed by Sotsial.

I own 864 island chains

Post by The new iwaso suppressed by Sotsial.

I will try to convert the region to communism

(You two please join the discord, which is posted in the WFE. We certainly don't want spammy messages on our RMB. Thanks :P)

Al dira

Post by The new iwaso suppressed by Sotsial.

and you

Post by The new iwaso suppressed by Al dira.

how is that spammy

The new iwaso wrote:how is that spammy

(Please stop. The RMB is for RP, not one-liners. If you want to post one-liners, please go to the discord. Thank you.)

Al dira and New vertlodet

Dusk claw

Al dira, Aralema, Jialitly, The christonian imperium, Sotsial, Ionarch, New vertlodet, Rame, Quinnun, Fous, Vitaeroma, Mexneo-prussia

The Dusk Claw have remained in the shadows for some time now. Activity has continued but has remained only to raids on lost weapon transportation ships that stray off of course and the annual underground recruitment. The Actaeon was well aware of his group’s falling influence and decided to take drastic measures never before done before by the Black Claw. He called upon his 6 Majors and chose the Major of Dira to write the message. It was completed and the untraceable message was soon there after sent to the hands of each leader.

To the leaders of Jialitly, Fous and the other leader creatures who have received this letter

“I am Major Cyllarus, Major of the Dusk Claw of Dira, servernt only to the great Actaeon. I send you this letter in a rare moment contact with my group asking of a request.

Though you may not know well of us we know well of you and we are keeping our eyes fully upon the situation commencing in Harklan. We know of their crimes against our people and we extend our gratitude to nations Meif’wa or not who helped us eliminate that human named Tiberius. Even the great Actaeon is impressed and pleased with the nations that helped take down Tiberius. This time humans did us and this world a great favor. But giving a thank you was not the reason I have contacted you.

As co 2nd in command of the Dusk Claw and messgener of the Actean I ask that you do multiple things for my organization so we may grow stronger once more. As leaded use your power and fully allow Dusk Claw recruitment and public demonstrations in your nation if you have not already. This should increase our numbers and make the Dusk Claw a force of great power. Next do not hamper or destroy any of our tunnels or transit lines you may come across near or in your nation. These are the life lines of the Dusk Claw and act as our supply road, troop movement and intelligence web. Keep secret any you may find and assist in their protection. Lastly I ask that your order your military send out 20 cargo ships carrying your finest weaporny out to sea at a minimum of 600 miles. Once left out in the open we shall approach them and take the weaponry and bring them back to our bases for usage and training.

If you preform all of these requests you will be making the Dusk Claw immensely stronger and will gain a powerful force of the shadows as a ally. If you deny the request from the Actaeon and fail to complete ALL requests fully and flawlessly then your nation shall be labeled a threat by the Actaeon and we will begin to bring the wrath of Dusk Claw Meif’wa upon your nation and the Dusk Claw will turn your stability and peace to rubble. We do not have to be your enemy. Our goals are that of justice and equality. Equality between Meif’wa, Man and Elve.

Do not attempt to write a response respond to this letter for the only response you shall get in return is silence. Remember, we have our eyes and black grasp upon every nook and cranny of this world and all knowledge is in our web. The future of my organization and your nation is end your hands. Choose wisely”

Sotsial and Al dira

Vitaesroma wrote:(A few minutes before docking)

It is a normal day in Lolita. The sky is a wonderful shade of blue, seagulls and other birds glide across the sky near the docks. The scent of the ocean flies alongside the gentle breeze. It is beautiful. A ship recently came by with spices from the African colonies. They started to unload when a thunderous sound can be heard. Everyone looked out at sea half expecting king neptune to appear out of the ocean ready to cause a flood but they see something else. An unknown floating object can be seen a few Roman miles away. It sails spread wide with the wind catching it perfectly. The ship is of an unknown design and it seems to be getting bigger....it is coming towards the docks. The civilians go into a frenzy. Whatever they held before they saw the ship is dropped Andy they scramble into the city which causes more fear. Garrison guards which normally smoke or gamble on their time off scramble to grab their weapons and head towards the docks. Archers grab their bows and begin to climb the buildings and station themselves on the roofs. The legionaries grab their sputum and gladius and form Tsuedo formations along the edge of the docks. The centurion stand in the middle of the formation shield raised.

They stay in formation silent. The only sound I see the squawks of birds, the wind padding by, the small waves crashing, and the creaking of the docks. The vessel gets close enough to place a long board down and the men notice archers are stationed on the ship. The archers point at the ship ready to release. A man can be seen exiting the ship unarmed. He looks strange. Pale skin, tall, and a weird hair color. He stops and says something in a foreign language. What is this man?

The centurion steps out of formation, only carrying his shield on his side. He steps towards home and says

“Quis es?”

The man raised his eyebrow and muttered something under his breath about 'uneducated peasants'. He knew that they could obviously not speak English now, and tried another prominent world language. "مرحبا! انا لست من هنا. أين قائدك؟ هل يمكنني التحدث معهم؟" He eyed them curiously as he spoke, hoping they'd understand him, or at least try to speak in any other language that he might possibly understand. Sweat trickled down his forehead as he nervously looked back at his archers and then turned again towards the soldiers.

(P.S - Google translate is your friend here.)

Al dira

Vitaesroma

Sotsial wrote:The man raised his eyebrow and muttered something under his breath about 'uneducated peasants'. He knew that they could obviously not speak English now, and tried another prominent world language. "مرحبا! انا لست من هنا. أين قائدك؟ هل يمكنني التحدث معهم؟" He eyed them curiously as he spoke, hoping they'd understand him, or at least try to speak in any other language that he might possibly understand. Sweat trickled down his forehead as he nervously looked back at his archers and then turned again towards the soldiers.

(P.S - Google translate is your friend here.)

The men sat there, wondering what in hades the man is saying. The centurion came to the realization that trying to verbally communicate will get them no where so he is going to try a different approach.

The man slowly approached the man, spreading out his arms in an upside down V position. After getting a few meters in front of him. The man lifted his right hand, made a fist, and extended his middle, and index finger. He then separated the two finger. He sat their fingers out with an eyebrow raised?

Al dira

1234. . .9596»

Advertisement