by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The South Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .23,23823,23923,24023,24123,24223,24323,244. . .25,93825,939»

Linguiniland wrote:*Dashes quickly through the door and starts tossing individually packaged marshmallows about the room. Sees The Solar System Scope and Si-topia not maintaining safe social distancing practices and gasps in horror. Quickly grabs TSSS while spraying Si with an aerosol can of Lysol™. After tossing the empty can at Si, just for good measure, upends a jug of Purell™ on TSSS and then seals him in a vacuum sealed storage bag before returning him to Si. Douses the pair again with another two cans of Lysol while admonishing the pair for tying to kill poor Drystar and Volaworand who are "high risk" due to their advanced age.*

*suffocates*

Erinor wrote:Good morning, TSP!

Good Morning! Its 4:39am I should go to bed :')

I got to play FFVII REMAKE last night and my life is now complete. :P

Seriously, though, it is awesome. I might have to change my pretitle...

Grimsby town

Erinor wrote:I got to play FFVII REMAKE last night and my life is now complete. :P

Seriously, though, it is awesome. I might have to change my pretitle...

I got it yesterday, but I have not had the chance to play it yet since I am in the middle of Persona 5 Royal. 50 hours into that game and I am probably only half way through it.

Aerenvaalia

Grimsby town wrote:I got it yesterday, but I have not had the chance to play it yet since I am in the middle of Persona 5 Royal. 50 hours into that game and I am probably only half way through it.

I was barely into AC: Origins which I picked up in the sale and was loving, but I can totally hold off to immerse myself in Midgar. FFVII is after all, such a large part of my hobby identity that it has been referenced in my pretitle for as long as I've been able to customise it, is the most frequent source of my Discord avatars other than sharks and is, through the means of mistranslation, the origin of my twenty-year-old internet username 'Seraph'. This is seriously epic nostalgia and fulfillment.

Aerenvaalia

The Serdey Islands wrote:Hello!

G'day governor, sadly not many people are around today so hows about I just offer you SPIT and we call it a day?

Nueva bajoz

Is there any benefit to have space program unlocked?

Nueva bajoz wrote:Is there any benefit to have space program unlocked?

Space

Nueva bajoz

Nueva bajoz

I don't see any difference at all when space program is unlocked or not. Anyone has any suggestion about it?

Kapacolypse

Old country got wiped. New country is amazing believe me 👌🏼😫✌🏼

Good morning everyone!

Si-topia, Omiri, President george washington, Proctethia, and 2 othersSteampunk Engineers, and Melicorium

President george washington

Linguiniland wrote:*Dashes quickly through the door and starts tossing individually packaged marshmallows about the room. Sees The Solar System Scope and Si-topia not maintaining safe social distancing practices and gasps in horror. Quickly grabs TSSS while spraying Si with an aerosol can of Lysol™. After tossing the empty can at Si, just for good measure, upends a jug of Purell™ on TSSS and then seals him in a vacuum sealed storage bag before returning him to Si. Douses the pair again with another two cans of Lysol while admonishing the pair for tying to kill poor Drystar and Volaworand who are "high risk" due to their advanced age.*

*coughs and sneezes from breathing in all the Lysol*
Stop it, I can't breathe!! >~<

The Solar System Scope wrote:*suffocates*

Sweetheart!
*rips the plastic off of you*
Are you okay??

Aidenfieeld wrote:Good morning everyone!

Morning!

Si-topia wrote:*coughs and sneezes from breathing in all the Lysol*
Stop it, I can't breathe!! >~<
Sweetheart!
*rips the plastic off of you*
Are you okay??

He’s been sealed for your protection

Good morning, TSP!

Nueva bajoz wrote:I don't see any difference at all when space program is unlocked or not. Anyone has any suggestion about it?

The space program is only merely a Policy. It doesn’t necessarily have benefits.

Four types of YouTube commenters I hate:
-Like beggars
-People who say "first"
-People who edit their comment so you don’t understand the replies or likes
-People who attempt to start political debates on non-political videos

Omiri, President george washington, Steampunk Engineers, and Gfriendia

President george washington

Melicorium wrote:Three types of YouTube commenters I hate:
-Like beggars
-People who edit their comment so you don’t understand the replies or likes
-People who attempt to start political debates on non-political videos

Same

«12. . .23,23823,23923,24023,24123,24223,24323,244. . .25,93825,939»

Advertisement