by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The South Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .23,23623,23723,23823,23923,24023,24123,242. . .28,34628,347»

Kompir wrote:I’m okay. Watching Back To The Future trilogy. I love these movies.

I like them too :)

63 pages in 6 days. One day I'm gonna come back with a Donnie Darko reference and y'all will be happy about it.

Also- Good Morning Folks

PenguinPies wrote:63 pages in 6 days. One day I'm gonna come back with a Donnie Darko reference and y'all will be happy about it.

Also- Good Morning Folks

Morning, have a great day!

And good night from me as it is 3am over here.
*hugs y’all*

Kompir wrote:Morning, have a great day!

And good night from me as it is 3am over here.
*hugs y’all*

It's 8pm here but morning somewhere for someone so :-) Have a great night/dy/sleep/ life!

Y'all wanna meet my best friend?

Maekycae wrote:Y'all wanna meet my best friend?

And who is that friend?

Weryalachiressaraxiatopia wrote:And who is that friend?

Axuru

Maekycae wrote:Axuru

ok

Ok

Consl wrote:Ok

hello

Iym Winterless wrote:D-do you even know what Odin supposedly did to his enemies?
I don’t believe in a magic cloud man.

The pagans worshiped idols of wood, stone, and gold. My God has no earthly idol for those to worship.
Indeed. As the old adage goes;

Everyone is an idiot except for me.

I’ve had 3 days off in four weeks, and everyone is an idiot on occasion, that’s what makes us human. Now take that stick out, unbend a little, and let people be people. I get your support for your religion, but you’ll find most people don’t care one way or another here. I wouldn’t care if you worshiped a grape popsicle, though everyone knows root beer is better.

*Dashes quickly through the door and starts tossing individually packaged marshmallows about the room. Sees The Solar System Scope and Si-topia not maintaining safe social distancing practices and gasps in horror. Quickly grabs TSSS while spraying Si with an aerosol can of Lysol™. After tossing the empty can at Si, just for good measure, upends a jug of Purell™ on TSSS and then seals him in a vacuum sealed storage bag before returning him to Si. Douses the pair again with another two cans of Lysol while admonishing the pair for tying to kill poor Drystar and Volaworand who are "high risk" due to their advanced age.*

Linguiniland wrote:*Dashes quickly through the door and starts tossing individually packaged marshmallows about the room. Sees The Solar System Scope and Si-topia not maintaining safe social distancing practices and gasps in horror. Quickly grabs TSSS while spraying Si with an aerosol can of Lysol™. After tossing the empty can at Si, just for good measure, upends a jug of Purell™ on TSSS and then seals him in a vacuum sealed storage bag before returning him to Si. Douses the pair again with another two cans of Lysol while admonishing the pair for tying to kill poor Drystar and Volaworand who are "high risk" due to their advanced age.*

Population: 536

National Food: Weryalachiressaraxiatopian Salted Fish

National Sport: Swimming

National Drink: Water

Language: Kaiiro

Animal: dolphin

Plant: coconut tree

Capital: Majuro

Religion: Majuism

Leader: Queen Akai Majuro (The 36th one)

Ethnicity: Austroneasian, Branch: Weryalachiressaraxiatopian

Economy: Very Tiny, but Not Weak

Spirituality: High

Average Children Per Family: 2-3

Weather: 3 days a week with strong, pouring rain, 4 days a week with tropical sunny paradise

Age: 4,022 years

Read factbook

Read the one at the bottom. ok

Good morning TSP!
It’s Good Friday here! Yay! No online class!

Qawe wrote:Good morning TSP!
It’s Good Friday here! Yay! No online class!

Spring break is amazing.

Weryalachiressaraxiatopia wrote:Spring break is amazing, I know.

Spring break?
*is confused*
Here it’s perpetually summer.

Qawe wrote:Good morning TSP!
It’s Good Friday here! Yay! No online class!

wish the same was true for me, instead i got several assignments due😔

Weryalachiressaraxiatopia wrote:~Snip new nations post~

*Puts on a pair of disposable gloves and pats you on the head and stuffs a marshmallow in your mouth*

Greetings sir or ma'am. Have you heard of our Goddess and Tormentor Auphelia?

The Golden Cannoli of Origin

(1)In the beginning there was only the great Auphelia and she looked out upon the nothingness and thought to herself well this is boring. (2)The great Auphelia uncurled her tentacles and from within them sprang forth three beings for her to torment: (3)The Fox, The Dragon, and The Dog. (4)Auphelia saw these three play things and smiled as she began to devour her creations because it was fun, and she was hungry. (5)The Dog sensing his imminent destruction begged his creator not to devour him because he was small and instead to devour the large scaly thing that would surely challenge the Goddess for power.

(6)The Dragon unaware of the destruction that was about to befall her had set about wrapping her coils around The Fox, because he was small and frail, yet she was so large and strong. (7)Seeing the gaping maw of the great Auphelia blot out all of existence the Fox, yelped in terror that he and the Dragon not be devoured by the goddess for they would give her heart burn and get fur and scales stuck between her many rows of teeth. (8)Enraged that her creations would not do her bidding the great Auphelia stretched her tentacles wide and flung the Fox, the Dragon, and the Dog far from her. (9)Everywhere her many tentacles stretched existence sprung forth until the entirety of The South Pacific blossomed under her form. (10)Annoyed by her playthings the goddess slumbered.

(11)Fearful that the great Auphelia would seek to wreak havoc upon them the Dragon, grasped a small piece of the goddess in her claws as she fell and set it ablaze with her fire so that she may keep watch for the goddess in case of her return. (12)Sensing the warmth of the miniscule light, the great Auphelia increased it in glorious size so that it would keep her warm. (13)Knowing that the Dragon wanted the light badly, the great Auphelia cast the light far above her out of the Dragons reach.

(14)Seeing the Dragon cry in terror that the light she had made was taken from her the Fox, began to bind some of his fur together, and with a tear from the Dragon, he created a smaller silver ball that reflected some of the warmth from the great light upon the Dragon. (15)Seeing the joy that this caused the Dragon the great Auphelia took the silver ball and cast it too into the sky far above but in the opposite direction of the great light. (16)The great Auphelia then stretched out with her tentacles and grasped the Fox and the Dragon and with such force cast them into their own creations. (17)Banishing them to be forever apart. (18)The Dog seeing the Dragon and The Fox crying in desperation at their sudden abandonment and imminent solitary confinement set about a plan. (19)Catching the large ball of light in its mouth the Dog flung it over his shoulder so that it would travel around the great Auphelia and the land she had created below her. (20)The Dog then retrieved the smaller silver ball and tossed it over his other shoulder with an even greater force so that it would travel around the great Auphelia in the opposite direction. (21)This guaranteed that the Fox and the Dragon, though separated, would still be able to meet at least twice a day as they traveled around the great Auphelia.

(22)Seeing that her fun had been interrupted by the Dog the great Auphelia said Bad Doggie as her tentacle smashed into the Dog and he fractured the land upon which he landed. (23)Pain overcame the Dog and he began to cry tear of heart felt hurt. (24)His tears filled up the cracks between the lands and formed the great seas and oceans that separate the great lands of The South Pacific. (25)When the great Auphelia looked over what was created with the land and seas below and the sun and moon above, she smiled that it was good. (26)Content in her grandeur and creation the great Auphelia retracted her tentacles and slumbered once again.

Read factbook

Linguiniland wrote:*Puts on a pair of disposable gloves and pats you on the head and stuffs a marshmallow in your mouth*

Greetings sir or ma'am. Have you heard of our Goddess and Tormentor Auphelia?

The Golden Cannoli of Origin

(1)In the beginning there was only the great Auphelia and she looked out upon the nothingness and thought to herself well this is boring. (2)The great Auphelia uncurled her tentacles and from within them sprang forth three beings for her to torment: (3)The Fox, The Dragon, and The Dog. (4)Auphelia saw these three play things and smiled as she began to devour her creations because it was fun, and she was hungry. (5)The Dog sensing his imminent destruction begged his creator not to devour him because he was small and instead to devour the large scaly thing that would surely challenge the Goddess for power.

(6)The Dragon unaware of the destruction that was about to befall her had set about wrapping her coils around The Fox, because he was small and frail, yet she was so large and strong. (7)Seeing the gaping maw of the great Auphelia blot out all of existence the Fox, yelped in terror that he and the Dragon not be devoured by the goddess for they would give her heart burn and get fur and scales stuck between her many rows of teeth. (8)Enraged that her creations would not do her bidding the great Auphelia stretched her tentacles wide and flung the Fox, the Dragon, and the Dog far from her. (9)Everywhere her many tentacles stretched existence sprung forth until the entirety of The South Pacific blossomed under her form. (10)Annoyed by her playthings the goddess slumbered.

(11)Fearful that the great Auphelia would seek to wreak havoc upon them the Dragon, grasped a small piece of the goddess in her claws as she fell and set it ablaze with her fire so that she may keep watch for the goddess in case of her return. (12)Sensing the warmth of the miniscule light, the great Auphelia increased it in glorious size so that it would keep her warm. (13)Knowing that the Dragon wanted the light badly, the great Auphelia cast the light far above her out of the Dragons reach.

(14)Seeing the Dragon cry in terror that the light she had made was taken from her the Fox, began to bind some of his fur together, and with a tear from the Dragon, he created a smaller silver ball that reflected some of the warmth from the great light upon the Dragon. (15)Seeing the joy that this caused the Dragon the great Auphelia took the silver ball and cast it too into the sky far above but in the opposite direction of the great light. (16)The great Auphelia then stretched out with her tentacles and grasped the Fox and the Dragon and with such force cast them into their own creations. (17)Banishing them to be forever apart. (18)The Dog seeing the Dragon and The Fox crying in desperation at their sudden abandonment and imminent solitary confinement set about a plan. (19)Catching the large ball of light in its mouth the Dog flung it over his shoulder so that it would travel around the great Auphelia and the land she had created below her. (20)The Dog then retrieved the smaller silver ball and tossed it over his other shoulder with an even greater force so that it would travel around the great Auphelia in the opposite direction. (21)This guaranteed that the Fox and the Dragon, though separated, would still be able to meet at least twice a day as they traveled around the great Auphelia.

(22)Seeing that her fun had been interrupted by the Dog the great Auphelia said Bad Doggie as her tentacle smashed into the Dog and he fractured the land upon which he landed. (23)Pain overcame the Dog and he began to cry tear of heart felt hurt. (24)His tears filled up the cracks between the lands and formed the great seas and oceans that separate the great lands of The South Pacific. (25)When the great Auphelia looked over what was created with the land and seas below and the sun and moon above, she smiled that it was good. (26)Content in her grandeur and creation the great Auphelia retracted her tentacles and slumbered once again.

Read factbook

You’ve been absent lately

Pppppppppppppppppppp

Drystar wrote:You’ve been absent lately

I've become "double essential". I get to work from home and go in to work. Also I'm working 6 days a week now instead of 5, because we apparently need to be open on the weekends when before all this happened we didn't, all the while trying to help a sixth grader navigate the perils of online school and a end of her soccer season and social life (because she can only text/call/video chat with her friends now instead of them all congregating in my family room).





Wait..... I don't have 5 pre-teen girls running around my house..... Who said this corona virus was all bad.

Linguiniland wrote:I've become "double essential". I get to work from home and go in to work. Also I'm working 6 days a week now instead of 5, because we apparently need to be open on the weekends when before all this happened we didn't, all the while trying to help a sixth grader navigate the perils of online school and a end of her soccer season and social life (because she can only text/call/video chat with her friends now instead of them all congregating in my family room).





Wait..... I don't have 5 pre-teen girls running around my house..... Who said this corona virus was all bad.

Feel your pain, but my kid is all grown up with kids of his own. He does have twins just starting to teeth though. But I know the 6 days a week thing.

Don't you love it when the most memorable thing about your nation is a wealth gap that is in the top 0.9%

:D

my school can't use zoom anymore :|

«12. . .23,23623,23723,23823,23923,24023,24123,242. . .28,34628,347»

Advertisement