sharawt from the phillipines
hey! you. tara
libre mo, wala ako pera. hahaha
brah bakit bah
sana ikaw na lang ang baby girl ko.... hahahaha
bakla ka ba lalaki to eh
My attempts at collecting Easter Eggs has failed.
I tried several of the tricks listed here:
In NationStates, Easter Eggs are secret issues that are unlocked in unusual ways.
Easter eggs found by New Fakeland so far:8
- From having a colour ["golden"] in the nation's classification (pre-title).
- No other factors appear to be involved.
- From having "holy" in nation's classification (pre-title).
- May require population of over 1.25 billion (I had 1.367 billion, and ~1.33b on other nation)
- Seems to be from completing a set number of issues (possibly 250),
- Possibly requires existing easter eggs.
- Other possible factors: population over 1 billion, high intelligence, possibly large government size and happiness.
- Have atleast 3 eggs.
- From reactivating a dead nation (after 30+ days of inactivity).
- May require population of over 1billion before inactivity (had 1.6billion, and 2.1billion)*
*Saw nation get this egg with just over 300million population, so population probably isn't a factor.
- Time from resurrection to issue may be 1 day to 2 weeks.
- No lower time limit of being dead. Unknown if upper limit (but suspect there may be one).
- Changing region and WA doesn't effect this.
- Have a national animal name include something Halloween related (e.g. "monster", "bat", "vampire", "zombie", or "ghost")
- I achieved this with "monster".
- Unsure if other factors are involved, but I got this in December, so it doesn't need to be Halloween to get this issue.
- Seem to have gotten this twice on seconds nation.
- Have something Christmassy in nation classification/animal/motto/leader, etc.
- Seems to only work in December (make nation Christmassy at beginning of December to maximize chances of getting it.
- I got this with: national animal=reindeer, leader=nick santa
- I got this on another nation with: Motto=Ho ho ho, Classification=Christmas, currency=candy cane
- Have something Irish in nation classification/animal/motto.
- May only work in March.
- Got it with "Lucky" in motto, "gold bar" in currency, "leprechaun" in national animal, and "St Patrick" in leader name.
- Got on second nation with "Lucky" in classification, and currency as "gold bar".
*Easter eggs take between 1 day to 2 weeks to appear, after conditions have been met.
*After receiving your 1st Easter Egg, you will unlock the banner at the top of this page.
*After receiving your 4th Easter Egg, you will unlock the banner below.
Other potential eggs
-I've heard that having “NationStates” in your motto unlocks this one, but I haven't tried, due to lazyness
- Have lots of pizza.
- Cheese may help too.
- May need high IT.
- May be other factors
- High crime and space exploration?
- Possible crime in to 1%, or over 80.
- National analysis for other possible factors:
Auth:ba, Eco-F:ba, Envi:ba, Hpy:10, Hlth:ba, IncEq:ba, Int:aa, LawEnf:ba, Obe:aa, Rude:aa, Safe:bab0, SfCr:bab0, Manu:aa, Stup:a11, tox:aa, WelGp:aa, Wep:aa, Wtr:ba, Welf:ba,
can't remember where I say this
-maybe have capital city as "[[your-nation-name]] city"
-maybe have "friendship" in your motto
Anyone else unlocked any of these?