by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .50,14250,14350,14450,14550,14650,14750,148. . .53,91653,917»

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:I thinK u just answered that question

Lol

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:Yep! Also Im Waiting!

Alrighty I will go and reply.

LibRight Libertarianism wrote:Nice.

Yeah.

Kavanos wrote:How's your day?

It's been pretty well!

Levantin wrote:Knew it.

He was the guy who helped negotiate peace after the Napoleonic wars, right?

Yee

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:"That is why we are building drones to help limit Human Numbers on the fields, so that will be easy enough. I guess That is everything, If you have papers to sign it or the likes?"

"That is good. And yes I do have the papers." Adrian says as he hands the papers to Charles and Boris.

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:Alrighty I will go and reply.Yeah.It's been pretty well!

Oh no not that, Im just waiting until it feels like a long reasonable time that I've done a military project, I've done a lot of them in quite a short period of time Me thinks
Course I decided in the meantime to make a coat of arms for my factbook I neglected and holy sh*t Im hitting a brick wall.

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:"That is good. And yes I do have the papers." Adrian says as he hands the papers to Charles and Boris.

Both of them Picked Up the papers and The Pens on the table as they read through it For A few Minutes, before signing it.

United states of america and tharsis

"H-hello? I-is anyone out there?"

I looked back at my old posts and wow I was bad at writing

United states of america and tharsis

"If anyone is out there, please send help"

Greater Felter wrote:I looked back at my old posts and wow I was bad at writing

I was too. But hey we have become better haven't we.

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:Oh no not that, Im just waiting until it feels like a long reasonable time that I've done a military project, I've done a lot of them in quite a short period of time Me thinks
Course I decided in the meantime to make a coat of arms for my factbook I neglected and holy sh*t Im hitting a brick wall.
Both of them Picked Up the papers and The Pens on the table as they read through it For A few Minutes, before signing it.

Yay! RP is basically done. Now what will happen next.

Greater Felter wrote:I looked back at my old posts and wow I was bad at writing

You were also an rmb main now ur just the occasional poster

Greater Felter wrote:I looked back at my old posts and wow I was bad at writing

felter

United states of america and tharsis wrote:"H-hello? I-is anyone out there?"

"Yes?"

Greater Felter wrote:I looked back at my old posts and wow I was bad at writing

FELTER!

United states of america and tharsis wrote:"If anyone is out there, please send help"

*smashes door down*

Tis I! Never fear Saint Cinder is here to destroy Aivintis and all he holds dear!

Saint Cinder wrote:*smashes door down*

Tis I! Never fear Saint Cinder is here to destroy [nation]Aivintis[/natin] and all he holds dear!

:sammy:

Saint Cinder wrote:*smashes door down*

Tis I! Never fear Saint Cinder is here to destroy Aivintis and all he holds dear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0HLAKm1_1Q

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:I was too. But hey we have become better haven't we.Yay! RP is basically done. Now what will happen next.

I can also say I to was bad at writing and probs still am in certain aspects...
Anyways What will happen next is Probs the Submarine. I did something about jet suits so that may be after, The Arditi and Recently a Interaction I had with Serk Gave me some ideas...
Then Yea

LibRight Libertarianism wrote:Who is "sammy:.

It's a Discord emoji, and if you mean finding the nation who got that name:
New Leganes

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:I can also say I to was bad at writing and probs still am in certain aspects...
Anyways What will happen next is Probs the Submarine. I did something about jet suits so that may be after, The Arditi and Recently a Interaction I had with Serk Gave me some ideas...
Then Yea

Hello Brex.

Levantin wrote:Probably an anime girl

Snap out of it, Lev. Everything you see is an anime girl to you!

Levantin wrote:Probably an anime girl

Shavara wrote:Snap out of it, Lev. Everything you see is an anime girl to you!

Shavara wrote:Hello Brex.

Snap out of it, Lev. Everything you see is an anime girl to you!

Sorry, force of habit. The entire RMB is Weeb.

Levantin wrote:Sorry, force of habit. The entire RMB is Weeb.

I'm not a web. I still have some of my dignity left.

«12. . .50,14250,14350,14450,14550,14650,14750,148. . .53,91653,917»

Advertisement