by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Lazarus Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4,3214,3224,3234,3244,3254,3264,327. . .4,4304,431»

DaPiFanatic wrote:Wrong with what, the murder rate or the fact that East Borland's deaths are all by disappearance.

Actually, both.

Attention, attention, important message:

Mmph

DaPiFanatic wrote:It's just kind of funny that there is practically no deaths from other causes, they just disappear when its time to die

Mine used to be around 95% from disappearance at one point

Elven pizza angel

Mini Me For Cards wrote:Here is a question, when should I retire being number one in the region for cards and let axixic have it back?
We are number one, aye!

In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.......

Why can't I get rid of the overly large black market in my nation D-:

I regret choosing this name.

Free Market Buisnesses wrote:
We're working on it, but sometimes a human slave trips and spills coffee all over his robotic overlords.

My favorite part of this nation is that it has AI personhood and slavery. Yes, we do concede that you're people, but that isn't relevant, back to work!

You know, our scientists have been working on a pill containing gold dust that will make that liquid you're coughing up gold...
Are you looking for people to build the stadiums and sell snacks?

Hmmm, a pill containing gold dust to make the liquid golden. Truly, if my leader was to literally vomit golden liquid then no one in all of Hraban could question the divinity of the State.

Hraban wrote:Hmmm, a pill containing gold dust to make the liquid golden. Truly, if my leader was to literally vomit golden liquid then no one in all of Hraban could question the divinity of the State.

If you make vomit golden, would you start feeding the pills to sick people then selling their excrement?

DaPiFanatic wrote:How did you get the murder rate higher than the death from old age rate lmao
LMAO LOOK AT THIS
nation=east_borland/detail=people

That's not murder, those are disappearances! Maybe they just had a heart attack swimming in the middle of a lake! This is murder higher than death rate. nation=free_market_buisnesses/detail=people

DaPiFanatic wrote:It's just kind of funny that there is practically no deaths from other causes, they just disappear when its time to die

You probably just have bad census takers. Ours are the best though. Nobody can hide from social media data mining!

Hraban wrote:Hmmm, a pill containing gold dust to make the liquid golden. Truly, if my leader was to literally vomit golden liquid then no one in all of Hraban could question the divinity of the State.

And it can be yours*!

*for the low low price of 4999.99 39,99!**

NOW 20% OFF FOR JUST THE NEXT SIX MINUTES!!!!
BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

**comma is not a decimal

I have 2 questions:
How do people Have A Click To Show
if i send a google drive link to a folder, will people see my OTHER Files i didn't send to them?

Free Market Buisnesses wrote:And it can be yours*!

*for the low low price of 4999.99 39,99!**

NOW 20% OFF FOR JUST THE NEXT SIX MINUTES!!!!
BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

**comma is not a decimal

It's actually 20.01984% percent off, even better!
(There is a reason that my nation is classified as a "Mathematical Hell", I overcomplicate everything)

Free Market Buisnesses wrote:That's not murder, those are disappearances! Maybe they just had a heart attack swimming in the middle of a lake! This is murder higher than death rate. nation=free_market_buisnesses/detail=people
You probably just have bad census takers. Ours are the best though. Nobody can hide from social media data mining!And it can be yours*!

*for the low low price of 4999.99 39,99!**

NOW 20% OFF FOR JUST THE NEXT SIX MINUTES!!!!
BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

**comma is not a decimal

am I too late?

Post self-deleted by DaPiFanatic.

NordicLand84 wrote:I have 2 questions:
How do people Have A Click To Show
if i send a google drive link to a folder, will people see my OTHER Files i didn't send to them?

Use [ spoiler=text ] [ /spoiler ]

this

DaPiFanatic wrote:How did you get the murder rate higher than the death from old age rate lmao
LMAO LOOK AT THIS
nation=east_borland/detail=people

The real question is why are the citizens allowed to die of old age at all?

Devinsburg wrote:The real question is why are the citizens allowed to die of old age at all?

You can make it illegal for old people to live, that's what East Borland did

DaPiFanatic wrote:Use [ spoiler=text ] [ /spoiler ]
this

Like THiss???

DaPiFanatic wrote:You can make it illegal for old people to live, that's what East Borland did

I'm aware of East Borland's situation we both happen to see eye to eye on the issue of efficiency.

Devinsburg wrote:I'm aware of East Borland's situation we both happen to see eye to eye on the issue of efficiency.

Basically everyone in your empire either dies from Cancer, Disappearance, or Ritual Sacrifice, nice

NordicLand84 wrote:
Like THiss???

yup

At the request of little leader un, beer leader is making calzone. A hearty mmmph ye lads and laddies.

DaPiFanatic wrote:
If you make vomit golden, would you start feeding the pills to sick people then selling their excrement?

Why would I give it to the poor, gotta keep up the illusion that the Oathbearer is divine

DaPiFanatic wrote:It's actually 20.01984% percent off, even better!
(There is a reason that my nation is classified as a "Mathematical Hell", I overcomplicate everything)

You might not make for good export targets...

(Our preferred demographic is people who think 20% off is more expensive than 19.99% off. The wonders of no public education system.)

Free Market Buisnesses wrote:You might not make for good export targets...

(Our preferred demographic is people who think 20% off is more expensive than 19.99% off. The wonders of no public education system.)

nation=treadwellia/detail=trend/censusid=36
is this why you moved to lazarus

Top 25 in all of NationStates in cards, but it took a while, even though I have 10k more wealth ;)

«12. . .4,3214,3224,3234,3244,3254,3264,327. . .4,4304,431»

Advertisement