by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Founderless Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .222324252627282930»

Hello.

Ancapistan the second

hi

Hookah Castle wrote:Richard Garfield the creator of magic the gathereing said himself no card should have a third party price of more than two dollars. Granted he isn't involved in magic anymore lol

i do not get what are u saying

Sovren wrote:i do not get what are u saying

Essentially Garfield never believed in the single card market. He wanted to keep magic casual granted short prints kind of seem counter intuitive to that but I suppose he never expected magic to get as big as it was...is.

He's involved now in other deck building games that aren't about rarity so much as existing in a vacuum. I don't think he had any involving epic spell wars but that's an example of a game I like where rarity is not in the equation. I like the fact though this is sort of a post modern capitalism take. Because there is no game to win. The value of the cards is entirely what we make them despite shorting supply, despite demand for some guys, despite everything. The game itself is markets.

Didn't he also have some involvement in Valve's Artifact? Although that looks to have flopped pretty hard.

New napolea and Hookah Castle

The Sedge wrote:NCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Good to see you around again.

You seem excited :p

Velvet Elvis wrote:I love how the "suppress" button is right where the "quote" button should be. :P

That is not surprising, you're absolutely right. But I highly recommend giving the whole album My Head is an Animal a listen. Absolutely worth it, it's a really fun album, very uplifting.

will listen ^-^

Also chose to believe you suppressed the posts on purpose as you are surely an evil raider who cares not for native sovereignty.

can I oppen an embassy in one nation ?

y a un Français ? :-)

Today was a tough day

Sorry folks - the real world getting in the way.

Two resolutions up for vote;

- Repeal: “Death Penalty Ban” - Voted in favour as I was against the original proposal

- Commend Northern Borland - Voted against as it's a roleplay commendation of which I have no interest in.

Helloeveryone

Ancapistan the second

Welcome The United Socialist States of Heznia, how are you?

We are proud to be one of the most controlling (#1 most Authoritarian!) nation in this region. Remember: "COWER BENEATH MY FIST OF IRON!"

Ancapistan the second wrote:Welcome The United Socialist States of Heznia, how are you?

im good thanks for asking.

Hey anyone, i was wondering what can i do in this game beside addressing an issue?

Edit region settings, roleplay on forums, vote on World Assembly, apply for jobs/run for office in regions, etc.

Heznia wrote:Hey anyone, i was wondering what can i do in this game beside addressing an issue?

The Grand Leader wrote:We are proud to be one of the most controlling (#1 most Authoritarian!) nation in this region. Remember: "COWER BENEATH MY FIST OF IRON!"

Sounds like a warhammer space marine slogan lol

Hello

The Grand Leader wrote:Edit region settings, roleplay on forums, vote on World Assembly, apply for jobs/run for office in regions, etc.

Sorry for asking, what kind of roleplay? and what is run for office (example)

Heznia wrote:Sorry for asking, what kind of roleplay? and what is run for office (example)

The forums are a place to roleplay (on specific forums) where you can do things like make treaties or war (no consequences to your nation, its just forum roleplay). Running for office means trying to gain enough support in your region to get elected to one of the offices (WA delegate, Director of Foreign Affairs, etc.)

The Grand Leader wrote:The forums are a place to roleplay (on specific forums) where you can do things like make treaties or war (no consequences to your nation, its just forum roleplay). Running for office means trying to gain enough support in your region to get elected to one of the offices (WA delegate, Director of Foreign Affairs, etc.)

Whoa thanks, umm another question how do i raise my population?

Heznia wrote:Whoa thanks, umm another question how do i raise my population?

It increases over time, nothing you can do to increase it other than check in.

Barberria wrote:It increases over time, nothing you can do to increase it other than check in.

Ah i see l, thanks for the answer

Hey guys! Come on over to the XKI, Owlograd from Europe is serving us all doughnuts! Doughnut party!

«12. . .222324252627282930»

Advertisement