1. There shall be, within the alliance, certain symbols which represent ideologies that shall not be allowed.
2. Symbols that target, or are used by groups that target, a person, group, place, or property with a particular race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, religious practice, age, disability, or sexual orientation shall be subject to this list.
1. The Central Strategic Committee, or the Administrators acting in concert, will keep an active list to the best of their ability to outline to the members of the alliance the groups or symbols from which are subject to this policy.
2. This list is not exhaustive, and unlisted symbols or groups that have a nature similar to other listed groups may be subject to the same enforcement as listed groups.
3. The regional officials of the Alliance are charged with enforcing these rules in every area of their region.
1. Symbols and ideology which shall be covered by this policy shall be evaluated in the context in which they appear.
2. Some instances may be exempt from this policy for cultural, situational, or roleplay reasons.
3. Should a symbol come into question a case shall be made to the Central Strategic Committee who will evaluate the symbol and the context of its use and make a ruling. The ruling of the Central Strategic Committee shall be final and binding.
Created by Emiline. Do not reproduce, in whole or in part, without explicit permission.