Ideas · I do have many ideas on how our position in the WA could be improved. Some of the ideas are:
· Extensive Endotarting Incentives: Developing these incentives would go alongside the further technical development of our region, namely through the points system planned for development by Drehtisch/Tigerania. While that system may or may not be developed during this term, further incentives for endotarting would further develop our WA presence.
· WA Education and Community Proposal Initiative: While such a program would be quite a lot of work to develop, its results could place the region at the top of the world stage. The program would encompass educating members of the coming WA Department in proposal writing and scrutinization, allowing for the department as a whole to write proposals for both the GA and SC.
Proven Loyalty and Activity · The Delegacy is not a position where you can just get up and leave the office immediately. The position of WA Delegate commands a high degree of loyalty so that the chance of the Delegate ceasing to exist is minimized, as well as the Delegate ensuring that the existing government remains in place in case of the founder nation ceasing to exist. I have provided and will continue provide this loyalty and activity.
Experience · Finally, I have extensive experience with FNR's government. Here are the positions I have held within the region:
· Acting President
· Vice President
· Minister of Culture
Focuses on Goals outside the Scope of the Delegate · When you read Obets' campaign dispatch, you notice that a lot of the stuff there reads more like a campaign for Minister of Culture or Internal Affairs than a campaign for Delegate.
Lack of Goal Substance · When reading Obets' campaign, a lot of stuff is excessively vague or irrelevant. For the goals that are there, many of them I already want to implement.
Remember, I am not using this to disparage Obets' character in any way, nor am I out to make enemies.
For reference, you can find Obets' campaign below:
Obets for WA Delegate
Fun, Caring, Dedicated, and Intellectual Representative: Obets, the perfect Delegate for the betterment of the FNR
This term for Narvatus is almost over. The FNR general elections are coming up. And Obets has just declared candidacy. The Free Nations Region needs a new face in the World Assembly representative's position. This is why Obets is the perfect new face...
The Free Nations Region should be a fun community for all nations to have access to and enjoy. I want to engage in RP, polls, and activities to strengthen the communities in the game. Then we can be a great region, that is renowned all over NationStates!
The Delegate is one of the most important, and the most payed attention to, part of a region. I feel the delegate must be more involved with regional affairs. We need to reach out new nations and help them. We need to become a welcoming region that pays attention to and loves the people. That is what I am dedicated to. And speaking of dedication...
I spend a lot of time on this game. I am very quick when it comes to issues. As delegate I will be focused on matters at the table and will get things done. I am creative and efficient when it comes to thinking of solutions. I will dedicate myself to this job, it's responsibilities, and all of you and your needs. All for the well being and greatness of the region!
I am smart, I know what I am doing when it comes to a lot of things. I can play a huge role in helping other players, and I know a lot about the game. I also know what I'm doing when it comes to management. As the president of the FNR Centrist Party I have experience in large government positions. I know everything about the game and I know a lot about what I need to do, especially when it comes to the World Assembly. I have experience with leadership, can help all new players, and will be a great leader.
I have very positive views about the World Assembly. After all, I am running for Delegate. The World Assembly is and International Organization that wants unity, democracy, and international betterment. It is an important element of NationStates.
On the Security council, I take a neutral stance. There are both good and bad elements. I participate in voting for the SC, however there are parts of it that are skeptical and it is understandable that people stand against it.
Here are things I would like to focus on as Delegate:
1. Delegate participation in proposal approving. If we want things to get done in the WA, proposals must be approved before anything happens. I want to pay my attention on what is happening in the World Assembly, and I will also pay attention to proposals and approve proposals, unlike the current delegate.
2. Further Engagement with the Delegate Position. Delegates are important figures in regions, and should be engaged with the community. I want them to play a role similar to a president, or Minister of Culture.
3. Furtherment of democracy. Obets loves democracy. I also love freedom, and I want to focus on freedom and democracy in policies. After all this is the Free Nations Region!
4. A region-wide proposal system. I want to set up a system where we can all work together to create proposals for the WA. Also, if you create a proposal, let me know immediately! I can then approve it.
5. A new face for the FNR community. This region runs on new faces and new ideas. Put them in charge!
Obets for WA Delegate