FORM OF STATE AND SOVEREIGNITY
(1) Grand Avalon is a state in the form of Kingdom.
(2) Sovereignty is in the hands of the people mandated by the Monarch and the Constitution.
(3) Grand Avalon is a state that applies the Civil law.
(1) The house Senate is the national legislature that has the primary task to represent the people and develop and enact legislation.
(2) The House of Senate has the right to amend and draft the Constitution.
(3)The law referred to in article 2 verse (1) must be made in accordance with the standard rules for drafting legislation which will be regulated outside the constitution.
(1) The House of Senate is elected once every five weeks of effective term, and after that will be automatic resolved for the next term.
(2)Election as it mention on article 3 verse (1) will be held by Electoral Comissioner that have responsibility upon their duty.
THE EXECUTIVE POWER
(1) The Monarch is the head of the state and ruler of the Kingdom of Grand Avalon.
(2) In implementing the state government,the Monarch holds position as Head of the state as it mention in Article 4 verse (1)
(1) The Monarch have power over all central and regional governments and the supreme commander of the Avalon Royal Armed Forces.
(2) in assisting his power, the Monarch will be accompanied by the Prime minister and ministerial cabinet.
(3) The Monarch have power to issue a Declaration of war with the ratification from the House of senate and the Prime Minister.
(1)The Prime Minister is the head of the Government and have full responsibility to the King as the Ruler and Head of the state
(2) In assisting his government, The Prime Minister shall appointed the ministerial cabinet.
(3)The Premiership will have effective term of five weeks and will dissolved automatically.
(4)The Monarch may dissolved the Cabinet in certain issue that will regulated in the law.
(1) Judicial power is the power that administers the judiciary to enforce law and justice.
(2) Judicial power is exercised by a Supreme Court and a judicial body under it in the general court environment, the religious court environment, the military court environment, the state administrative court environment, and by a Constitutional Court.
(3) Other bodies whose functions are related to judicial power are regulated in law.
(1) The Supreme Court have the authority to adjudicate at the level of cassation, examine the laws and regulations under the law against the law, and have other authorities granted by law.
(2) Supreme Court Justices must have integrity and personality that is impeccable, fair, professional, and experienced in the field of law
(4) The Chair and Deputy Chair of the Supreme Court are elected by the Monarch with advice of the Prime Minister.
(1) The Constitutional Court has the authority to adjudicate at the first and final level whose final decision is to test the law against the Basic Law, deciding the dispute over the authority of a state institution whose authority is granted by the Constitution.
TERRITORY OF THE STATE
The territory of Kingdom of Grand Avalon is include all of dominion state and vassal realms.
(1) The Monarch may grant Citizenship to any eligible person. To be eligible to be granted as citizens of the Kingdom the person must:
a) control a nation located in the capital region, and
b) not possess citizenship or equivalent status in any entity with which the Kingdom is at war.
(2) All persons who hold citizenship at the time immediately prior to this Constitution coming into effect shall become citizens of the kingdom automatically.
(3) The King has the discretion revoke a person's Citizenships for any one of these reasons:
a) The member does not have a nation in the capital region known to the Monarch;
b) The member has been inactive on the forums for a period of more than 30 days;
c) The member holds citizenship or equivalent status in any entity with which the Kingdom is at war.
(4) A person's citizenships may be revoked by the secretary of state for any reason for which the Monarch may revoke that person's membership, except that a designated secretary of state may not revoke the membership of any person who is a Peer of the Realm or a member of the Royal Armed Forces. A secretary of state is designated if they have been authorised by the King to perform citizenship revocations.
(5) The Citizens that has been granted by the Monarch have a right to vote for election, involve in election, and can run for election as the constitution and other law will regulated.
(6) If the Citizenship status got revoked with reason of inactivity, the person may re-apply back.
(7) All citizens are equal before the law and government and shall abide by the law and the government without any exception.
(8) Every citizen has the right and obligation to participate in the defense of the state.
STATE DEFENCE AND SECURITY
(1) Every citizen has the right and obligation to participate in state defense and security efforts.
(2) State defense and security efforts are carried out through the universal defense and security system of the Royal Armed Forces and the State Police, as the main force, and the people, as supporting forces.
(3) The Royal Armed Forces consists of the Royal Army,Royal Navy and Royal Air Force as state instruments whose duty is to maintain, protect and maintain the integrity and sovereignty of the state.
(4) The National Police as a state instrument that maintains security and public order has the duty to protect, protect, serve the community, and uphold the law.
(1) Elections The executive and legislative bodies are held every five (5) weeks after dissolving.
(2) Elections are carried out by Electoral Comissioner who have been given direct authority by the King and are mandated by the constitution.
(3) After the election ended, the Person must swear the Oath of allegiance before the session opened by the King.
(4) The Oath of allegiance will be held by the Supreme Judge.
(1) A regency is a period of time when a country is governed by a regent, because the monarch is unable to rule.
(2) A Regent is a a person appointed to administer a country because the monarch is a minor or is absent or incapacitated.
(3) The Monarch have a right to appoint a one regent or more from the Royal Family members.
(4) Under conditions the Monarch cannot appoint regents. The crown prince is entitled to hold the position of regent until a predetermined time.
(1) Emergency Council is a temporary government body that has the authority to regulate the government at a certain time.
(2) The Emergency Council consists of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Minister of the Interior and the Minister of Defense who is in charge when the Prime Minister and the Deputy Prime Minister cannot carry out their duties.
(3) The maximum period of authority is two (2) weeks and after that the council has the duty to order the election of a new Prime Minister with the permission of the King as head of state
(4) The Monarch has the right to dissolve the council and take over the government in a transitional period if in carrying out his obligations contrary to the Constitution and the law under him.