The Translucent Utopia of Xposfera is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Joćo with a fair hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, infamous sell-swords, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.878 billion Xposferans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blue Island. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Xposferan economy, worth a remarkable 1,591 trillion coconuts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 231,440 coconuts, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, many marriages go virtually unconsummated, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, and populations of two-headed creepers have been found around recently-uncovered archaeological sites. Crime is totally unknown. Xposfera's national animal is the creeper, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Xposfera's influence in Groland rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Xposfera was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Xposfera's influence in Groland rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Xposfera's influence in Groland rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Xposfera's influence in Groland rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Following new legislation in Xposfera, populations of two-headed creepers have been found around recently-uncovered archaeological sites.
- : Following new legislation in Xposfera, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program.
- : Xposfera altered its national flag.
- : Xposfera relocated from Lazarus to Groland.
- : Xposfera's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".