The REDACTED of Xarbraden is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Tunnan Beaver with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.133 billion Xarbradenians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Harpia Xaraden. The average income tax rate is 50.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Xarbradenian economy, worth 71.1 trillion Xardrakens a year, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 62,770 Xardrakens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Escargots have lost their charm ever since they started to be called 'cooked land snails', nations that kill a Xarbradenian can expect a strongly worded letter, some electoral districts are without a representative as they are stuck with perpetual revotes, and the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Xarbraden's national animal is the Beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Xarbraden was endorsed by The Democratic States of Anatasha.
- : Xarbraden voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Xarbraden voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Xarbraden endorsed The Tribal Queendom of Weryalachiressaraxiatopia.
- : Xarbraden endorsed The Xenodochial Republic of Kiani.
- : Xarbraden was endorsed by The Xenodochial Republic of Kiani.
- : Xarbraden was endorsed by The Tribal Queendom of Weryalachiressaraxiatopia.
- : Xarbraden voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation on the Integrity of Genetic Data".
- : Xarbraden endorsed The Republic of The Kies.
- : Xarbraden endorsed The Republic of Bizzie.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Auphelia, Freedoom, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Amerion, Marinho Islands, Holota, Erinor, Aidenfieeld, Corgitopiaa, Land Without Shrimp, Ipugao, Tepertopia, Tsunamy, Ragabania, The Stickmin Empire, Ebonhand, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Nowa Europa, Jehenna, Wehraboos, JavaSiege, Western Fardelshufflestein, Rebel-topia, Westenhald, Blondiesland, Ralphburg, Treir, Unojo, Uvalor, New Qafedemar, Qvait, Beepee, Yeses, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Scu Greinne, Belschaft, Xoast, Crystal Creation, Aumeltopia, Farengeto, PenguinPies, Herbert Island, Kaleidescooptopia, Carthatska, Volaworand, Neo-Saba, Beblahbleblo, Nyxonia, and 21 others.Rhetiaa, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, Tierra del Rey Carlos, Fighting Kawi Ninja, LadyRebels, New Sanet, Solanosco, Galebland, Abarri, Danily, Esfalsa, Holy Free, Vicken, The Kies, Bizzie, Purple Hyacinth, The American Anarchist Empire, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Kiani, and Anatasha.