The Free Syndicates of Wileyshire is a colossal, cultured nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, pith helmet sales, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 8.812 billion Wileans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leigh. The average income tax rate is 93.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Wileyshirean economy, worth a remarkable 1,095 trillion Labor Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 124,271 Labor Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Organ donation is compulsory, childish pranks are no laughing matter, the government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy', and Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in Wileyshire. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wileyshire's national animal is the Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wileyshire's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Wileyshire's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Wileyshire was refounded in Osiris.
- : Wileyshire ceased to exist in Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- : Wileyshire was endorsed by Absovenya.
- : Wileyshire was endorsed by The Fédération solidaire of Emienilande.
- : Wileyshire was endorsed by The People's Republic of BenJankins.
- : Wileyshire voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Wileyshire voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Wileyshire lodged a message on the The Socialist Syndicalist Union Regional Message Board.