The United States of Whitetails is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.26 billion Whitetailsians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Healthcare, although Education, Welfare, and Administration are also considered important, while Industry and Social Policy aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 27.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Whitetailsian economy, worth 50.3 trillion pesos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 39,953 pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Motorway service stations often have a higher population than the hinterland villages that the roads lead to, the Federal Council of Whitetails has been announced as the new Head of State, the fire brigade often deal with cases of burnt toast, and heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Whitetails's national animal is the Whitetail Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Whitetails was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Whitetails published "Model UN Reflection #5" (Factbook: International).
- : Whitetails altered its national flag.
- : Whitetails changed its national motto to "Winning Isn't Everything, But wanting to Win".
- : Whitetails published "Waste going to Waste, Says Industry Lobby 3/15-3/19" (Factbook: Economy).
- : Following new legislation in Whitetails, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- : Whitetails published "Failure to Respond 3/8-3/12" (Factbook: Military).
- : Following new legislation in Whitetails, the fire brigade often deal with cases of burnt toast.
- : Whitetails published "Follow The Leader 3/1-3/5" (Factbook: Legislation).
- : Following new legislation in Whitetails, the Federal Council of Whitetails has been announced as the new Head of State.
Endorsements Received: None.