The Dominion of Vragar is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Emperor Dominicus with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 4.869 billion Vragarians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trivana. The average income tax rate is 83.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vragarian economy, worth 650 trillion Donars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 133,679 Donars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government ministers have eclectic tastes in curtains, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts, most households' childcare costs are higher than their mortgage payments, and veterans in wheelchairs are left waist-deep in rice paddies to gather grain. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vragar's national animal is the Peacock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Vradin.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vragar was endorsed by The Hermit Kingdom of Iron Soviet.
- : Vragar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Vragar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs and Largest Governments.
- : Vragar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Vragar was endorsed by The Holy Socialist Republic of Striagro Uspil.
- : Vragar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Vragar endorsed The United Xzec Peoples of Boroii.
- : Vragar endorsed The Interstellar Transcendence of Reformed Imperis.
- : Vragar was endorsed by The United Xzec Peoples of Boroii.
- : Vragar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
Endorsements Received: 44 » Wysrod, The Soylent Green Party, Evertopia, Dustwind, Karlando, Kachikawawa, Vivolkha, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Holma, Maconshinbernititte, Namakan, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Solarampa, Zeganas, Violent Trees, Krystalveil, Tausend Seen, Killettland, Anollasia, Grimmywelsh, Samonaemia, Free Land of Rebellium, Faradova, Cathamye, Herfenzir, Macrasetia, The Galactic American Imperium, Hashari Darussalam, Kaprein, Ilfarasia, Geonomia, Solsevara, New Caratonia, Liberdon, Greater Theowherveld, Markanite, Jaegerpondonia, Dolorado, United Kolance, Clialaad, Reformed Imperis, Boroii, Striagro Uspil, and Iron Soviet.