|Leader||High Chief Lor Tep|
|Currency||Vill Sendian Kwen|
The Tribal Republic of Vill Send is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by High Chief Lor Tep with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, digital currency, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 5.136 billion Vill Sendians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal government prioritizes Defense, with Healthcare, Education, and Administration also on the agenda, while Law & Order and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Til Sha. The average income tax rate is 50.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vill Sendian economy, worth 831 trillion Vill Sendian Kwens a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Tourism. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 161,924 Vill Sendian Kwens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Kids looking for shark teeth have become ancient history, dinner parties often end in politically charged fist fights, the military refers to helpless combatants offering surrender as "sitting ducks", and the environment is gorgeous so long as you're looking up. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Vill Send's national animal is the Chicken, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Umarn Worship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vill Send was endorsed by The Hermit Kingdom of Iron Soviet.
- : Vill Send was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Vill Send was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements and the Top 10% for Largest Governments.
- : Vill Send was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Vill Send was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Vill Send was endorsed by The United Gamers of DetroitSmash.
- : Vill Send was endorsed by The United Xzec Peoples of Boroii.
- : Vill Send was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Vill Send was endorsed by The Interstellar Transcendence of Reformed Imperis.
- : Vill Send was endorsed by The Free Land of Canadian North California.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Dustwind, Karlando, Lower Phlebacite, Evertopia, Grungerock, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Piscina, Palman, Airday, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Chip Skylark, Gewisse, Seantonia, Creeptopia, The Parandeam, Slaytania, Yakkandiania, Old Atlantica, Nanase Army, Solarampa, Zeganas, Medetas, City of Saint Nicolas, Iontan, Kyrizstanislav, Anollasia, The Snake Brotherhood, Novegia, Ishkabibber, Vivolkha, Kachikawawa, Liberdon, Namakan, Kaltovar, Republic of Libriano, Keswickholt, Katitania, Ilfarasia, Solsevara, Maconshinbernititte, Holma, Testa, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Samonaemia, Krystalveil, Violent Trees, Tausend Seen, Killettland, Venmere, Union of Socialist Irish Republics, and 38 others.New Dracora, Faradova, Wysrod, Cathamye, Grimmywelsh, Macrasetia, Coldian, The Galactic American Imperium, Immortal Anfield, Hashari Darussalam, Breosia, Nami Bays, Fractethyst, Kaprein, New Aierlund, Geonomia, Federal republic of wakanda, Free Land of Rebellium, Greater Theowherveld, Second Peenadian, Markanite, Alski, Jaegerpondonia, Attoree, QuazaFire, Strigberg, Dolorado, Ear Exploder 9000, Lisokyo, Rotzka, United Kolance, Clialaad, Syedians, Canadian North California, Reformed Imperis, Boroii, DetroitSmash, and Iron Soviet.