The Free Lands of Vancouvia is a gargantuan, safe nation, renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 14.391 billion Vancouvians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vesuvius. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Vancouvian economy, worth a remarkable 3,097 trillion coves a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 215,260 coves, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists need only sign on the dotted line to become citizens, the Party has more splits than a yo-yo dieter's trousers, prospective parents are cheering on the streets as they no longer need a license to have children, and Leader's Twitcher account is typically used to share wild cow memes rather than government policy. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vancouvia's national animal is the wild cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vancouvia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Apfelsia.
- : Vancouvia endorsed The Republic of Albeuve.
- : Vancouvia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Vancouvia endorsed The Republic of Serpoje.
- : Vancouvia was endorsed by The Republic of Serpoje.
- : Vancouvia endorsed The Republic of Albaclythe.
- : Vancouvia endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Athena Isle.
- : Vancouvia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Vancouvia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Vancouvia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Recherche.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Verdon, Linaviar, Domanania, Ostehaar, Miklania, Xrevaro, Athara Magarat, Keomora, Corindia, Noronica, Frencin, Murab, San Montagna, Townside, Chasia, Aruia, Cosie, Roendavar, Shadolio, Dothrakia, Almorea, Razzgriz, Nhoor, Martenyika, Aizcona, Biaten, Craiglang, Remodio, Northern Scandinavian Islands, Segentova, Serpens Land, Thromsa, Flatwood, Wachoviaa, Eurania, Essena, Insulalia, Reathwood, Hyukai, South East Asian state, Ainslie, Dormill and Stiura, Terra Nordica, Denethoria, Einnstadt, Corsitilia, Northern Celavon, Westmoor Isles, Osemira, Orsandia, and 12 others.Lesva, North Rukonia, Nadiharu, Belantica, The United Partitions, The Tsunterlands, Seplan, Athena Isle, Kuvo, Recherche, Serpoje, and Apfelsia.