The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Citizen with a fair hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, anti-smoking policies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 35.879 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 9,775 trillion Units a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 272,461 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits, animal liberationists receive government funding to break into animal research labs, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, and government employees from Tzo dominate international lumberjack competitions. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tzo was endorsed by The Colony of Xeroa.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, government employees from Tzo dominate international lumberjack competitions.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, animal liberationists receive government funding to break into animal research labs.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, politicians tend to speak more loudly and slowly these days.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, flu research is commonly shut down for fear of creating a superbug.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, unemployed accountants keep double-entry ledgers of their benefit claims.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property.
Endorsements Received: 144 » The Soylent Green Party, Slaytania, Matterland, Coreras, Spncrgmn, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Chip Skylark, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Better Indonesia, Karlstejn, North Southumberland, Lacuna, Anollasia, Kyrizstanislav, Iontan, Dustwind, The Parandeam, Isentran, Killettland, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Wysrod, Dovant, Karlando, PYT, Ignis Cinere, Zopciria, Vivolkha, Northern Nivaria, Free Land of Rebellium, Ferte, Libertaritaritaritaria, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Yakkandiania, Evertopia, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Vill Send, Airday, Solarampa, Pecanagle, Johnne Green, Terra Royaume, City of Saint Nicolas, The Republic of Osea, and 94 others.Ytvigshill, Greenmont Federation, Namakan, Islands of Czechia, Great Ranges, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Solsevara, Point Comfort Colony, Drewish, Liberdon, Canadian North California, Pianaville, Novegia, Galimania, Marxist Germany, Calrad, Makykay, Skamor, Republic of Libriano, Kalldunn, Peacecock, Medetas, Seranis, Zeklandia, New Kowloon Bay, Vest Choslayance, United States of Island land, Membatak, Testa, Samonaemia, Katitania, Ilfarasia, The unidet Of life, Clialaad, Megistos, Rhie, Maconshinbernititte, Ali Faridi, Ardelenia, Slaughter Machine, Pallas Athenaie, Batona, Mat She, Onfande, The Galactic American Imperium, Holma, Conservative Republic Of Huang, The Fortem, Silvedania, S Mova Derat, VuVuVaz, Greater Puptioneberadon, Geolapo, Selu-Ahare, Krystalveil, Conikslan, Lisokyo, Gal Cradia, JanRaiQlux, Mauryana, Horacellum, Geonomia, Tausend Seen, Zubrowlitz, Wischland, The Indian Royalty, Tierra de Platanos, Renetopia, Greater Theowherveld, Alemputo, Marroc, The Wires Empire, Yellowjacket, Venmere, Dorab, New Kios, Grimmywelsh, Son Weslana, Bavland, Violent Trees, Mukacevo, Mendit Key, Malevos, Vikardian, Eppur, Coldian, Milanisca, Sunquick, Grahnol, Beiluxia, Faradova, New England Two, and Xeroa.