|Leader||Thaad Asa Bouwen|
The Federal Republic of Tigerania is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Thaad Asa Bouwen with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and digital currency. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 8.741 billion Tigeranians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kroy Wen. The average income tax rate is 76.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Tigeranian economy, worth 491 trillion Tigerian Bitcoins a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 56,187 Tigerian Bitcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All footpaths have tollbooths, uploading purple prose to social media earns a place on a government watchlist, dining out often involves turtles on the plate no matter what you order, and blind dates reemerge as a necessary evil in the quest for love. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tigerania's national animal is the turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tigerania was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Tigerania was endorsed by The Kingdom of Geohan.
- : Tigerania endorsed The Republic of Arciom.
- : Tigerania was endorsed by The Parliament of The Martelex Islands.
- : Tigerania was endorsed by The Republic of Rhim Flavezztowland.
- : Tigerania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Tigerania was endorsed by The Scientific Commonwealth of Mafacy.
- : Tigerania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Tigerania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Tigerania was endorsed by The Kingdom of Soap tips.
Endorsements Received: 84 » OF Arian Hellas, Narvatus, Emaha, Nocazta, Neo-Trinity, West Zong Kizoy, Hetairaea, Finappa, My Nation, Ulymein, Underwater Sovereignties, Archargentina, Afraka, Grand Abaco, Sparsdan, Red Foxia, The Republic of Awesometopia, Laidir, Literian, Galali, Hotak, Rokandia, Republic of Arstotska, EileanDonan, Doctors Orvos, Gartias, Lorien21, Soudjourne, New Collieland, Mapperdonia, Xurisha, The Nation of JH, Gufand, Western Wakayama, Alitani, BurgerKing, Tricastinie, Sulivannia, Moka Pamplemousses, Greater Phoenixia, Mokanie, Novostia, Windhelme, Pathon, Basalistan, Rapid Cty, Decitealis, Saintrilu, Terrarum, Tan Talaba, and 34 others.Ramokee, Josskaland, Ste Franin, South Asiania, The Aaronian Reich, Kouper, Rakkene, Alphabeth, Gouverne, Syrisia, Tiocfadh, People of Nolan, BBoss, Ratakosha, Artannia, Himmel Ende, Chtholly, Lets go to Space, Azharian, Tigerist minitedder, Angelsnow Matriarchy, Terrebasse, Wiendonia, Arciom, New Carthagea, Minas Motus, Acceel, Linkers Sha, Gargarian, Soap tips, Mafacy, Rhim Flavezztowland, The Martelex Islands, and Geohan.