|Leader||The Awoken One|
The Empire of The Void Cult is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by The Awoken One with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 888 million Void Cultists have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Abyss. The average income tax rate is 45.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Void Cultian economy, worth 77.6 trillion Credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 87,388 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Lines of trenches demarcate the nation's borders, explicit slash fiction is repackaged for kindergarten kids as stories about friends cuddling friends, children often explain to their parents that the Mega Ultimate Sword Fist was worth the thousand-Credit charge on their phone bill, and East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Void Cult's national animal is the Final Shape, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Void Cult was endorsed by The Empire of Sopernia.
- : The Void Cult was endorsed by The Borderlands of Unsophisticate.
- : The Void Cult was endorsed by The Holy of Abonland.
- : The Void Cult voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : The Void Cult voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Following new legislation in The Void Cult, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy'.
- : Following new legislation in The Void Cult, children often explain to their parents that the Mega Ultimate Sword Fist was worth the thousand-Credit charge on their phone bill.
- : Following new legislation in The Void Cult, explicit slash fiction is repackaged for kindergarten kids as stories about friends cuddling friends.
- : Following new legislation in The Void Cult, lines of trenches demarcate the nation's borders.
- : Following new legislation in The Void Cult, supervisors in The Void Cult commonly tie bells on their necks to alert employees of their presence.
Endorsements Received: 137 » PotatoFarmers, Corfad, Siwale, Orado, Territorio di Nessuno, Shibutani, The Rhein States, Yaorozu, El Fiji Grande, Empy, Guer Aike, Praeceps, Dabarastan, Noahs Second Country, Omnistria, Great Bights Mum, Ethnon, Valhalla123, Joodey, Hamerica, Ihese, Notyoutopia, Xagill, Napnomadia, Schnuftelland, Maott, Abject Ludicrosity, Daiz, Koda-Land, Wineclaw, McMasterdonia, Pazair, Nistriabar, Seenvorland, Sundred, Dar es Saalam, Selfgradatude, Dreadton, Interdimensional Zone, The Pantheons, North Bratislava, New Lakemba, Ravendi, Zumlandia, Fendlium, SherpDaWerp in TNP, 1 very fast endotarter, Kasazzastan, Korovan Isles, Westinor, and 87 others.Sunto, Votak Matim, Kranostav, Fizban, Wisconsota, Frances Francis the First of France, Pallaith, Xentherida, Loli County, Serendipita Martia, Yokciq Empire, Unshleepd, Zeternia, Valentine Z, Sil Dorsett, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Crader, Astronomical, Shadowrik, Fauzjhia, The Serdey Islands, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Mesopotama, Holy Oranz, Greater Pittsburgh, The Iron Lions, Frostcell, Sikol, Saperisole, Zzozona, The Tampa Bay Rays, Former English Colony, Prydania, I Like Killing people, Libertania Democratica, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Kocherian, The Calabash Protectorate, Seanat, Brucklania, Plangainer, Arichia, Newpromisedland, Clan Spaniel, Highton Islands, Unimaginable Doom, New Jamgra, Madjack, Xyrron, Ihsan, Xipher, Simone Republic, Kragsgale, Amerian States, Astal Aavors, Illusia and Neverendia, Ultra777, Principia Mathematica, Andexia, Buckhem, Moubarakistan, U S Eh, Heilhum Imperius, Eschatosia, Vincone Cae, Runeda, Therizia, Harjad, Aerilia, Cretox State, Morover, Eywaan, Nouvelle-Floride, Outer Shenendoah, Glanst, Innocentic, Amprak, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Lulubellia, Comfed, Elvoreto, Chips and Guac, Navsland, Hardscrabble, Abonland, Unsophisticate, and Sopernia.