|Leader||The Supreme Politburo Standing Committee|
The Federal Zombie Republic of The Union of Malaysian Socialists is a massive, genial nation, ruled by The Supreme Politburo Standing Committee with a fair hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, daily referendums, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.881 billion Malaysian Socialists are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kuala Rakyat. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Malaysian economy, worth 314 trillion Soviet ringgits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 167,035 Soviet ringgits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The family summer vacation has become a thing of the past following the introduction of the year-round school year, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, and from the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in The Union of Malaysian Socialists. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The Union of Malaysian Socialists's national animal is the Malayan tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Rukunegara.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Union of Malaysian Socialists voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : The Union of Malaysian Socialists voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Following new legislation in The Union of Malaysian Socialists, from the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in The Union of Malaysian Socialists.
- : Following new legislation in The Union of Malaysian Socialists, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down.
- : The Union of Malaysian Socialists was endorsed by The People's Republic of Holbosh.
- : Following new legislation in The Union of Malaysian Socialists, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow.
- : Following new legislation in The Union of Malaysian Socialists, the family summer vacation has become a thing of the past following the introduction of the year-round school year.
- : The Union of Malaysian Socialists endorsed The People's Republic of Holbosh.
- : Following new legislation in The Union of Malaysian Socialists, the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners.
- : Following new legislation in The Union of Malaysian Socialists, the experimental sculpture "Overtures In Dried Malayan Tiger Dung" has been declared a national treasure.
Endorsements Received: 120 » Kethania, Marxmeans, Shamian, Socialist Union of Slavic Republics, Soviet Felines, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Keeglestan, Dynamic Revolution, Ambaniala, Blakkland, Ottomeme, Saint Shepard, Velikarudina, North Fluedan, Illeron, Secutor, Huelistan, Terrapinne, Old Mare, Jacarta, New Soviet States of America, Kergstan, Kitchen Nation, -Gregoria, Pyralspite, United States of Buffaloia, Calusahatchii, New Karov, Dudaev, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Kolechecka, Soviet Socialist Anglia, Debordan, The New West Country, Theria Han, Luftetia, Virdmar, Crescent Commune, Rubumba, Great Galanthia, Youstania Firksnerio, Soli Mac, Arbados Balarascia, Karelianastan, Saorta, Redternetia, Caerebor, Hispania Aeterna, Drumrum, Bulcingazinchillikavia, and 70 others.Kheshiga, Harthis, Ubertas, The Tarpeian Cliffs, Greater Nitrania, Vulga, East Uyghurstan, ZhongMania, Paeki, Chevodonia, Gramscina, Adoriania, Zaversko, Ostveimar, Vestrik, Green Briar, Parangaba, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Feyrisshire, Westacaucasus, Domona, Saniston, BurningPhoenix, Daiamid, Nogorod, Pajonia, Bruzzundunga, The Passerine Islands, The Plebeian States, Maxuus, Imperial Plumbus, Red Zoom, Very Good Nation, Lorgim Lukka, Socialist Proletariat Republics, Garbynia, Radicalania, Reignment, Bananorium, Majdoor, KatfNoPha, Solova, Ganjallia, Lippefess, Western Arizona, Brezzia, Melres e Medas, United States of Stalinia, Arsa, Vilouki, Paleozoa, Fuspiac, Newsun, Socialist Republix, Pro Bey, Hastita, Itilien, Cinnamon Resort, New Mandoras, Sirijiva, Lorthanien, Hachea, Jutlop, Therlica, Red nation state, Non Free, PXAQ, Doune Python, The Democratic Democracy of Democracies, and Holbosh.