The Potato-Poet of The Salaxalans is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Svlad Cjelli with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, vat-grown people, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 18.769 billion Salaxians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rime. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Salaxalansian economy, worth a remarkable 4,648 trillion Dirks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 247,692 Dirks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government defends a woman's right to choose, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law, and it turns out you can teach cats new tricks. Crime is totally unknown. The Salaxalans's national animal is the Electric Monk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Chronology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The Republic of Pepelord.
- : The Salaxalans voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : The Salaxalans voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, it turns out you can teach cats new tricks.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, the government defends a woman's right to choose.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : The Salaxalans voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : The Salaxalans updated the World Factbook entry in Spiritus.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Dawnonia, Bustined Up, Urran, The Alemanni, Jamocha, Lux Lumin, Subhurbia, Ryaxelon, Haremm, Matrixulated, Pulsroth, The Quiescent Platypus, Kasadea, The Andromachean Entente, Legendus, Asmovia, The Free United Worlds, The Free Lands of Lothlorien, Alekseandrea, Mjaumjau, Ceptolia, Colonalia, Exterris, The Crimson Moon, Favenland, Kaanstan, Coromusia, Belands, Beretand, Russian National Reclamation Government, Fancy Bois, Alquanica, Mrglglglgland, Aggrivordia, Degranil, The Potatonic Order, Havringa, Maxatopian Islands, Lotrilaardon, Oblitus Terras, Melodelica, Kemet Egypt, InderlandaNovo, Yojom, Poppytopia, Venusolar, Slovadosia, Xeralaversian, Sirick Cellanopia, Troa, and 28 others.Strawberrycheese, Conominsk, Ionida, Zalfornisia, Caveologists, Joe McFlo, Bizzarro-Preussen, The Kaaion, Laminos, Grand Skiccely, New Aramu, Itsik, Eth Citas Sta, Southern Doggerland, Plan Tre, Laseri, Stedaley Ives, New Unii, Tassalvia, Middle Rouge, Corrium, The Divine Twelvefold Sliced Cheese, Sumus fertilitatis, Kain-Duram, Psicathia, The Land of the rabbits, The Great Northern Islands, and Pepelord.
WA update pending: Nation has 77 verified endorsements.