|Leader||Lev Davidovich Bronstein|
The Federal Sovereign State of The palace of God 2 is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lev Davidovich Bronstein with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 17.743 billion soviets are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moscow. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient soviet economy, worth a remarkable 7,095 trillion rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 399,900 rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Appliance stores are finding spy cameras embedded in their unboxed merchandise, extreme political groups are outlawed, the new soviet-made OS is buggier and more inconvenient than a horse-drawn carriage, and buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The palace of God 2's national animal is the polar bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheist.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The palace of God 2, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- : Following new legislation in The palace of God 2, the new soviet-made OS is buggier and more inconvenient than a horse-drawn carriage.
- : Following new legislation in The palace of God 2, extreme political groups are outlawed.
- : The palace of God 2 was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in The palace of God 2, appliance stores are finding spy cameras embedded in their unboxed merchandise.
- : The palace of God 2 endorsed The People's Republic of Thimote.
- : The palace of God 2 endorsed The Dictatorship of Slakchtreen.
- : The palace of God 2 was endorsed by The People's Republic of Thimote.
- : The palace of God 2 was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Slakchtreen.
- : Following new legislation in The palace of God 2, critical thinking is grounds for expulsion from university.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Shamian, Marxmeans, Transbiansylvania, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Kethania, Phallas, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Itre, Soviet Felines, Ubertas, Karelianastan, Dimitrija, ZhongMania, Rothnia, Ganjallia, Luftetia, Virgondo, Pajonia, Hopolieistan, Council of America, Bibliophilius, Red nation state, Socialist Heronia, Picuros, Bruzzundunga, Malperra, Sodoran Alesia, Whatevernext, Floreznia, Toplandia, Itilien, Bamana, Liknovia, Estus, Southern Taraxacia, Muirsk, Orasad, Arsa, Maogeji, Albatraoz, New United Islands, Keltische, Smooches, Tastiana, Markadan, Mallissa, Janpia, AJ Empire, Hong Cong, Zolakia, and 15 others.Slanwazisia, Teutonic Kaiserreich, Balkien, Zembergz, The Passerine Islands, Ruskania, Radicalania, Samanaa, Soviet Kittens, Alasday, Russian Socialists, Eriadni, Barddadonia, Slakchtreen, and Thimote.