|Capital||An Taistealaí faoi Thalamh|
|Leader||Red An Actual Fox|
|Faith||The Church Of The Holy Peanut|
The Red Land of The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Red An Actual Fox with an even hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 5.585 billion Wanderers enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of An Taistealaí faoi Thalamh. The average income tax rate is 72.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Wandering economy, worth 847 trillion Rais a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Gambling. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 151,700 Rais, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Being Red An Actual Fox has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs, cosmopolitan citizens ask what their countries can do for them, Jennifer Government is a bestseller, and grannies get pulled over for knitting pullovers while driving. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Church Of The Holy Peanut.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers was endorsed by The We love Republica Guilleana of The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg.
- : The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers was endorsed by The Allied States of The Iron Lions.
- : The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers was endorsed by The Dominion of Outer Shenendoah.
- : The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers was endorsed by The Comply or Die of Kranostav.
- : The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers endorsed The Empire of Pasargad.
- : The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers endorsed The Federation of U S Eh.
- : The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers endorsed The Republic of Shadowrik.
- : The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers endorsed The Caspian Commonwealth of Dabarastan.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Boston Castle, Kocherian, Hamerica, Bankowiata, Venicea, Dar es Saalam, Loli County, Former English Colony, Guer Aike, Great Bights Mum, Navsland, Sardona, Abonland, Aerilia, Koda-Land, Arichia, Corfad, Trooporia, Fauzjhia, Newpromisedland, The Rhein States, Religioncord, Zzozona, Lulubellia, Kelvaros Prime, Territorio di Nessuno, Sundred, Shibutani, Vivanco, Yaorozu, North Bratislava, Orado, Hardscrabble, Empy, Kazoo Basin, Heilhum Imperius, The Peoples Republic of Kyle, The Tampa Bay Rays, Brucklania, Pazair, Kragsgale, Chips and Guac, Wilkshire, Valentine Z, Dreadton, Interdimensional Zone, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Andexia, Citrus Rutaceae, Notyoutopia, and 39 others.Omnistria, Sikol, New Lakemba, Siwale, 1 very fast endotarter, Ethnon, Principia Mathematica, Tringapore, Pytong, Selfgradatude, Railroad Crossing, Valmagnia, Animu Place, Cretox State, El Fiji Grande, Pallaith, TLTland, The Endless Eventide, Westinor, The Unified Missourtama States, Draconian Progression, Cosamaloapan, Highton Islands, Frances Francis the First of France, Sevinland, Holy Oranz, Maratabat, The Clever Crow, The Stratosphere Islands, Joodey, Sunto, Dabarastan, Shadowrik, U S Eh, Pasargad, Kranostav, Outer Shenendoah, The Iron Lions, and The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg.