The Dictatorship of The Kamchatka Republic is a tiny, orderly nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 18 million Kamchatkans are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The medium-sized, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Spirituality, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 24.2%.
The strong Kamchatkan economy, worth 1.10 trillion Rubels a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 60,889 Rubels, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 209,358 per year while the poor average 12,982, a ratio of 16.1 to 1.
Orange is the new black for judicial robes, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, begun the Clone Wars have, and Leader has taken to wearing medal-adorned military uniform in all public appearances. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Kamchatka Republic's national animal is the Turukhan Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Kamchatka Republic's influence in Changuu rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : The Kamchatka Republic published "The Military Inventory of the White Army of Kamchatka (in a nutshell)" (Factbook: Military).
- : The Kamchatka Republic's influence in Changuu rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : The Kamchatka Republic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry and the Top 10% for Largest Mining Sector and Most Conservative.
- : The Kamchatka Republic published "The White Army of Kamchatka" (Factbook: Military).
- : Following new legislation in The Kamchatka Republic, Leader has taken to wearing medal-adorned military uniform in all public appearances.
- : Following new legislation in The Kamchatka Republic, begun the Clone Wars have.
- : Following new legislation in The Kamchatka Republic, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- : Following new legislation in The Kamchatka Republic, orange is the new black for judicial robes.
- : The Kamchatka Republic published "His Excellency the President of the Kamchatka Republic, Feodor Vladimirov" (Factbook: Politics).