|Leader||Rí Ciaran O'Connor|
The Britannic States of The Gaelic Republic is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Rí Ciaran O'Connor with a fair hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.023 billion Gaels are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Buncrana. The average income tax rate is 72.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Gaelic economy, worth 65.2 trillion Nótaí Poblachts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 63,716 Nótaí Poblachts, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century, Celtic Paganism has been named as The Gaelic Republic's national religion, and smoking is banned in public areas. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Gaelic Republic's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Celtic Paganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Gaelic Republic, smoking is banned in public areas.
- : The Gaelic Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : The Gaelic Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : The Gaelic Republic changed its national faith to "Celtic Paganism".
- : Following new legislation in The Gaelic Republic, Celtic Paganism has been named as The Gaelic Republic's national religion.
- : The Gaelic Republic lodged a message on the Ireland Regional Message Board.
- : The Gaelic Republic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector and the Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : The Gaelic Republic changed its national motto to "Croí an Spioraid Ghàidhlig".
- : The Gaelic Republic approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Nuclear Arms Possession Act"".
- : The Gaelic Republic approved the World Assembly proposal "Promotion of better mental health act".