|Leader||Her Royal Majesty Queen Laura Roslin|
The Empire of Tangora is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Her Royal Majesty Queen Laura Roslin with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 20.089 billion Tangorans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Law & Order, and Environment also on the agenda, while Welfare and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fairbanks. The average income tax rate is 67.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Tangoran economy, worth a remarkable 1,665 trillion Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 82,886 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Members of Parliament are often found living in cardboard boxes, turnstile jumpers grow up to be tax cheats, soldiers who shoot themselves in the foot are regarded as heroes, and politicians always seem reluctant to publish their tax returns. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tangora's national animal is the Snowy Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tangora was endorsed by The Holy Socialist Republic of Striagro Uspil.
- : Tangora was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : Tangora voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Northern Borland".
- : Tangora voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sexual Predator Registry Act".
- : Following new legislation in Tangora, politicians always seem reluctant to publish their tax returns.
- : Following new legislation in Tangora, soldiers who shoot themselves in the foot are regarded as heroes.
- : Following new legislation in Tangora, turnstile jumpers grow up to be tax cheats.
- : Tangora endorsed The United Gamers of DetroitSmash.
- : Tangora was endorsed by The United Gamers of DetroitSmash.
- : Tangora endorsed The Dictatorship of Gepanzerberg.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Solsevara, Namakan, Grimmywelsh, Macrasetia, Hashari Darussalam, Faradova, The Soylent Green Party, Lisokyo, Free Land of Rebellium, Ilfarasia, Markanite, Greater Theowherveld, United Kolance, Clialaad, Jaegerpondonia, Kaprein, Krystalveil, Dustwind, Gepanzerberg, Reformed Imperis, DetroitSmash, and Striagro Uspil.