The Federal Republic of Suntaiyui is a very large, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The quiet, industrious population of 103 million Suntaiyuians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 25.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Suntaiyuian economy, worth 4.39 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Gambling. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 42,607 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Suntaiyui's national animal is the Bear, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Suntaiyui's influence in The Free Nations Region fell from "Newcomer" to "Hatchling".
- : Suntaiyui's influence in The Free Nations Region rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Suntaiyui's influence in The Free Nations Region rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Suntaiyui's influence in The Free Nations Region rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Suntaiyui relocated from The North Pacific to The Free Nations Region.
- : Suntaiyui's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Suntaiyui changed its national motto to "Homeland,Money,Defense".
- : Suntaiyui altered its national flag.
- : Suntaiyui lodged a message on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Suntaiyui was founded in The North Pacific.