The Oppressed Peoples of Sukiato Stanners is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its closed borders, museums and concert halls, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 363 million Sukiato Stannersians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crackers. The average income tax rate is 64.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Sukiato Stannersian economy, worth 20.5 trillion stans a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient black market in Tourism, Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 56,545 stans, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public, the thin blue line is composed of picketing police officers demanding better pensions, and only fully-fledged members of MENSA are allowed to vote. Crime is totally unknown. Sukiato Stanners's national animal is the Anteater, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sukiato Stanners was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Sukiato Stanners's influence in Drip Island 2 rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Sukiato Stanners voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Sukiato Stanners relocated from The Rejected Realms to Drip Island 2.
- : Sukiato Stanners founded the region Drip Island 2.
- : Sukiato Stanners was endorsed by The Rainbow Delegate of Chimes.
- : Sukiato Stanners's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Sukiato Stanners relocated from Drip Island to The Rejected Realms.
- : Sukiato Stanners was ejected and banned from Drip Island by The Dominion of Rissingshire.
- : Sukiato Stanners's influence in Drip Island fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
Endorsements Received: None.