The Community of Sueloc is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its smutty television, hatred of cheese, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 495 million Suelocians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 69.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Suelocian economy, worth 19.4 trillion Malcs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 39,244 Malcs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Every week is blindness awareness week, religious turf wars have caused frustrated police to pray for divine intervention, doctors spend more time writing sick notes than caring for the sick, and Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sueloc's national animal is the Butterfly, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sueloc was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ekmek Pain.
- : Sueloc voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
- : Sueloc endorsed The People's Republic of Ainezm Cuvrwt.
- : Sueloc endorsed The Federation of Eroias.
- : Sueloc was endorsed by The Federation of Eroias.
- : Sueloc was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth, Nicest Citizens, and Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Sueloc endorsed The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Following new legislation in Sueloc, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- : Following new legislation in Sueloc, doctors spend more time writing sick notes than caring for the sick.
- : Following new legislation in Sueloc, religious turf wars have caused frustrated police to pray for divine intervention.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Sylh Alanor, Araine, Melenavenia, Laisou, Tovenia, Narwhal, Floofybit, Pantala and Pyrrhia, Cadenzana, Liphia, Republic of Central Darfur, Typica, Cidaris, Tre Bia Land, Indimu, New Filippe, Ideotopia, Junitaki-cho, Nottinghaven, Chacapoya, Golden gateway, Imbault, Michelland, Charcuterie, Skanatavria, Elenaraghaenaris, Lower French Gregballs, Kariforunia, Fracoda, Ellamaa, Vystrania, Parapollacis, Koayo, Bapaving, Inaros OPA, Eroias, and Ekmek Pain.