|Faith||Wesleyan Catholic Communion|
The Republican Kingdom of Stremia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by King Stephen with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.457 billion Stremians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Spirituality, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nova Roma. The average income tax rate is 31.8%.
The all-consuming Stremian economy, worth 149 trillion Mallars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 102,904 Mallars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
The armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard, the streets are increasingly clogged with poverty-stricken beggars, and hordes of tourists are ruining the environment. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Stremia's national animal is the Stremian Hawk, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Wesleyan Catholic Communion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stremia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Stremia endorsed The Empire of Perhapsia.
- : Stremia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Stremia was reclassified from "Capitalist Paradise" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Stremia's influence in Conservative League of Free Nations rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Stremia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes and the Top 10% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Stremia's influence in Conservative League of Free Nations rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Stremia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Stremia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Stremia agreed to construct embassies between Conservative League of Free Nations and United island states.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Schonkaltwald.