|Leader||Prime Commissar Turaniski|
The Ряоlетдяiди Тнеосядсу of South Reinkalistan is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Prime Commissar Turaniski with an iron fist, and renowned for its flagrant waste-dumping, sprawling nuclear power plants, and avant-garde cinema. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 3.244 billion Reinkalistanis are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Administration, and Education also on the agenda, while International Aid isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Turaniskidak. The average income tax rate is 94.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Reinkalistani economy, worth a remarkable 1,016 trillion Graskas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Furniture Restoration. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 313,369 Graskas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Families consisting of more than three people are forced to split up, international trade can be a pain to deal with, religious bigotry and a fear of outsiders have replaced religious studies in schools, and smiling in public is seen as criminally suspicious behaviour. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. South Reinkalistan's national animal is the Boar, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Social Tosdodanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : South Reinkalistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : South Reinkalistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ensuring Effectual Recycling".
- : South Reinkalistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Altino".
- : South Reinkalistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Marine Protection Act".
- : South Reinkalistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Kuriko"".
- : South Reinkalistan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Conservative and the Top 5% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : South Reinkalistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend The Red Fleet"".
- : Following new legislation in South Reinkalistan, smiling in public is seen as criminally suspicious behaviour.
- : Following new legislation in South Reinkalistan, religious bigotry and a fear of outsiders have replaced religious studies in schools.
- : Following new legislation in South Reinkalistan, international trade can be a pain to deal with.
Endorsements Received: None.