The Kingdom of Seims is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, pith helmet sales, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 759 million Seimses have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Law & Order, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Mia. The average income tax rate is 58.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Seimsish economy, worth 61.6 trillion Guldens a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 81,159 Guldens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system, when shaking hands with foreign leaders Leader wears an armoured gauntlet, and military officials are questioning the policy of ceding the nation's territory in exchange for promises not to invade it. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seims's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seims was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Seims, military officials are questioning the policy of ceding the nation's territory in exchange for promises not to invade it.
- : Following new legislation in Seims, when shaking hands with foreign leaders Leader wears an armoured gauntlet.
- : Following new legislation in Seims, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Following new legislation in Seims, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust.
- : Seims was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Seims was endorsed by The Presidential Republic of Bohomo.
- : Seims was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Seims was endorsed by The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
- : Following new legislation in Seims, the thin blue line is composed of picketing police officers demanding better pensions.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Saint Pallas, Walfo, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, GanymedEuropa, NorthPortugal, Nuweland, Prussian-Union, Super Happy Land, Yahlia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Ausvelt, The Champions League, Republic of Satherland, Invernessia, Elisabethshagen, Saint Domingo, Kalifer and Baska, The Seven Provinces, The British Royalist Union, Enway, Quentenia, Falvaard, Greater Albaina, Shaor, Purgatio, Rivierenland, Northern German Federation, Abject Ludicrosity, Irminsulia, Mons Graupius, Azitupia, Maritzal, Nardin, Thracia Republic, Ostermarch, Wessex and Cornwall, North of Americas, Jim the Baptist, The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe, Yoannes, Wombelland, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Slavonia and Srijem, St Scarlett, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Puerto Thelosia, Destyntine, Armbruster, Velosia, Apabeossie, and 45 others.Romana Imperium de Italia, Dark Matter, Meropis, Evergreen Keys, Leranditale, An Clar, The New Nordic Union, South St Maarten, Grodisze, The Mongol Plain, Lieges, Martelon, Crestphalia, Galway-Dublin, Imperium Anglorum, Regnum Italiae, Mallesia, Savinecross, Chronus, The New Mexican Confederation, Vostokian Union, New Hevania, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Zarulia, Someseni, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Valtrona, Eski, Eco-Paris Reformation, New Ylicia, Mynox, Northwest Isles, Othenhiem, Continental Social Democrats, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Stromia, Gliesetonia, Maalat, Soviet Krussia, En Hassik, and Bohomo.