The Illustrious Realm of Samasbhi is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Rādnya Ārkaeya with an iron fist, and renowned for its closed borders, compulsory vegetarianism, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 9.206 billion Samasbh are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Agnimitrā. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Waseyan economy, worth a remarkable 2,420 trillion Samas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 262,955 Samas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Builders spend more time negotiating "tasteful architecture" than on actual construction, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police, a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world, and videogames like 'Equalia: Knights of Self-Confidence' are proving inexplicably unpopular. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Samasbhi's national animal is the Kusaran Serpent, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Syndavi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Samasbhi was endorsed by The Kingdom of Greataz.
- : Samasbhi was endorsed by The Republic of Locotia.
- : Following new legislation in Samasbhi, videogames like 'Equalia: Knights of Self-Confidence' are proving inexplicably unpopular.
- : Following new legislation in Samasbhi, a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world.
- : Following new legislation in Samasbhi, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police.
- : Following new legislation in Samasbhi, builders spend more time negotiating "tasteful architecture" than on actual construction.
- : Following new legislation in Samasbhi, the sanitised and dull music festivals of Samasbhi are famed for their reasonable volume levels.
- : Following new legislation in Samasbhi, business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions.
- : Samasbhi was endorsed by The Theocracy of The Nightmare Doctrine.
- : Samasbhi lodged a message on the The Pacific Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 62 » East Durthang, Lachlans Planet, Legonica, Raeun, Warrior Thorin, Terranexia, Momstononistan, Viysalion, The Seeker of Power, Katrzynija, The Dunwich Dominion, Longweather, Glypht, Lucrina, Glealian, Kvitka, Monsierron, Ke Nai, Norwany, Foxotania, Novembreland, FluffyKitteh, House Rillarri, Novoblupolia, Jar Wattinree, United Ottarenzian Capitalist Republics, Spotterton, Empire of Beldemark, Hynerian, Stollberg-Stolberg, Astesian, Empearal, Ardagny, Wubdich, Subsonia, Rockemsockem, Astropol, Stickacia, Sputtopia, Fecur Fraland, Ordom Stavinbuhannan, Drindalia, New Ropakstadt, Kari-Sama, Kowtani, Hadarstan, Darussalam Temasek, Airengard, Strala, Muraina, and 12 others.Antionn Romia, Therrance, NO TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR ALLOWED, The Federrartion, Commune of Australasia, Midavana, The One Galactic Republic, Random Country 453632, Penguinya, Orz, Vericletia, and Greataz.