|Leader||Lord Regent Nicholas Murmanov|
The Imperial Regency of Russian States of Eurasia is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Lord Regent Nicholas Murmanov with an iron fist, and remarkable for its smutty television, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 2.237 billion Eurasians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperskiygrad. The average income tax rate is 96.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Eurasian economy, worth 492 trillion Rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Trout Farming. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 220,192 Rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Diplomats shake hands with their right and hide a poison dagger in their left, Russian States of Eurasia is increasingly belligerent on the international stage, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and wedding bands come in pairs to form wedding manacles. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Russian States of Eurasia's national animal is the Eurasian Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Murmanovism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Russian States of Eurasia, wedding bands come in pairs to form wedding manacles.
- : Russian States of Eurasia endorsed The Empire of Jefferson Club.
- : Russian States of Eurasia withdrew its endorsement from The Empire of Jefferson Club.
- : Following new legislation in Russian States of Eurasia, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Russian States of Eurasia, Russian States of Eurasia is increasingly belligerent on the international stage.
- : Russian States of Eurasia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Russian States of Eurasia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Russian States of Eurasia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Russian States of Eurasia published "(OOC) Eurasia on Roman Murmanov (WIP Because Sleep)" (Bulletin: Opinion).
- : Following new legislation in Russian States of Eurasia, diplomats shake hands with their right and hide a poison dagger in their left.
Endorsements Received: 36 » Golden Impirial Utopia, Panthera Order, VlaRiSsiA, Aeioux, Mayakava, Daulmark, New Destrucion, Supolinia, Systemic Corruption, Eternal Iron, Kinegiener, Holy Land Of Germania, The Very Dark Place, Hunem, The Yeetusa, Laffertty, ShrewLlamaLand, Feuraxia, Kleptocratic Bureau of Foreign Affairs, The Dixie Confederate Union, The Cotabazas, Regna Loreau, Penarastaria, Imperio Lautiriano, Gopnikea, Codeia, Zalkland, Refarria, Jocospor, Medici Empire, Apermania, Very Big Country, Kelibrastan, Peoples Republic Of Aristozka, Sakuras, and Indus Raj.