The Kingdom of Ronster is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, ban on automobiles, and public floggings. The hard-nosed population of 622 million Ronsterians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wolfdon. The average income tax rate is 45.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Ronsterian economy, worth 69.0 trillion Pounds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 110,952 Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Advertisers are struggling to make water sound cool to a twitchy public, getting milk from the local corner store no longer requires donning advanced hiking gear, fruit vendors are encouraging a life of crime in their advertising, and a milk bath costs more than bathing in money. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ronster's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ronster, a milk bath costs more than bathing in money.
- : Following new legislation in Ronster, fruit vendors are encouraging a life of crime in their advertising.
- : Following new legislation in Ronster, getting milk from the local corner store no longer requires donning advanced hiking gear.
- : Following new legislation in Ronster, advertisers are struggling to make water sound cool to a twitchy public.
- : Following new legislation in Ronster, it's said that Leader can turn every pleasure into a chore.
- : Following new legislation in Ronster, young soldiers are shocked to discover there are no 'safe spaces' on a battlefield.
- : Ronster voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protecting Personal Data"".
- : Following new legislation in Ronster, bilingual Ronsterians are viewed with suspicion.
- : Following new legislation in Ronster, cold medicines curiously become cheaper when government officials sneeze.
- : Ronster was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Saciu, Erinor, Beepee, Barabarom, Aumeltopia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Volaworand, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bawkie, Anachronolandia, United States of Vietnam, Kringalia, Luddinlande, Oskyelion, Quiescent, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, Arasi Luvasa, Aidenfieeld, Argenistan, Tsvetania, Darakin, USNE2018, The Solar System Scope, Nowa Europa, Si-topia, Aywhyou, Crabius, Seliyan progressive Islands, Nothanksbutseriously, Grouu, Jaxon, Kroumos, Sedunn, Auphelia, Towi Lamia, Midand, Whimichy, Bear Connors Paradiso, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Farengeto, Birdkeeper, Maletora, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, Jahass, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Rebel-topia, Centristvill, and 14 others.Kiasu-ism, Ancient Slobovia, The Filippinas, Choodox, Pax Dracon, SHAYTAN UKHIROSS, United Weshickstine, Academy of Umbrellas, FreeFishers, The United Expanse, Xandev, Ostanasia, Jehenna, and Japanese Federal Republic.