|Leader||Gaius Sempronius Gracchus|
The Socialist Republic of Romano-Campania is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Gaius Sempronius Gracchus with a fair hand, and remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.409 billion Romano-Campanians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capua. The average income tax rate is 83.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Romano-Campanian economy, worth 143 trillion Denarii a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration and Basket Weaving. Average income is 59,584 Denarii, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Romano-Campanian husbands are dead good at fathering kids, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents, ad-blocking has been nationalised, and the Violet Mile now refers to the long line-ups that former death row inmates wait in as they transfer to maximum security prisons. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Romano-Campania's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Romano-Campania agreed to construct embassies between The Heirs of Rome and The Embassy.
- : Romano-Campania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Romano-Campania was endorsed by The Republic of Matiounia.
- : Romano-Campania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Romano-Campania proposed constructing embassies between The Heirs of Rome and Res Publica.
- : Romano-Campania created a new poll in The Heirs of Rome: "Was Julius Caesar good or bad?".
- : Romano-Campania lodged a message on the The Heirs of Rome Regional Message Board.
- : Romano-Campania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibition Of Honor-Based Violence".
- : Romano-Campania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Romano-Campania approved the World Assembly proposal "Maritime Vessel Registration Act".