The Republic of Rhodesae is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Amarion with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, national health service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.011 billion Rhodesaeans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rhodesae City. The average income tax rate is 76.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Rhodesaean economy, worth 69.3 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 68,519 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It's been a banner year for local vexillology, restaurants are required to specify whether their toilet paper was made in Rhodesae, children are raised bilingual from an early age, and royalist is the most offensive slur in the Rhodesaean language. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rhodesae's national animal is the Jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rhodesae, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Rhodesaean language.
- : Rhodesae voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Rhodesae voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Rhodesae, children are raised bilingual from an early age.
- : Following new legislation in Rhodesae, restaurants are required to specify whether their toilet paper was made in Rhodesae.
- : Rhodesae was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Following new legislation in Rhodesae, it's been a banner year for local vexillology.
- : Rhodesae was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Rhodesae, nobody looks each other in the eye at neighborhood block parties any more.
- : Following new legislation in Rhodesae, an aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time.
Endorsements Received: 15 » The Marconian State, Rushenberg, The Bigtopia, Besancia, Indian Genius, Cerdenia, German Moravia, Cheesecakeastan, Zermanny, Marie Byrd, Wolventoft, Marvinville, Brototh, Miharr, and Ansardia.