The Dominion of Republika-Srpska is a huge, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The quiet, industrious population of 221 million Serbs have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 35.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Republika-Srpskan economy, worth 7.80 trillion Marks a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 35,281 Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Republika-Srpska's national animal is the Eagle.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Republika-Srpska was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : Republika-Srpska's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Republika-Srpska altered its national flag.
- : Republika-Srpska changed its national animal to "Eagle", its currency to "Mark", and its demonym to "Serb".
- : Republika-Srpska was founded in The North Pacific.