|Leader||King Leonidas Thornton|
|Faith||The Royal Cult|
The Grand Kingdom of Regunalia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by King Leonidas Thornton with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.193 billion Regunalians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fortessium. The average income tax rate is 64.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Regunalian economy, worth 79.8 trillion Gold Denariis a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 66,898 Gold Denariis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Naturists are jailed regularly for indecent exposure, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private, and the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Regunalia's national animal is the Wyvern, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Royal Cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Regunalia, the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents.
- : Regunalia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in Regunalia, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private.
- : Following new legislation in Regunalia, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election.
- : Following new legislation in Regunalia, naturists are jailed regularly for indecent exposure.
- : Following new legislation in Regunalia, girls who wear lipstick are berated for pandering to male gazes.
- : Regunalia's influence in Historia rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Following new legislation in Regunalia, motorists' locations are constantly tracked by intelligence and law enforcement agencies.
- : Following new legislation in Regunalia, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins.
- : Regunalia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.