The Serene State of Quebecshire is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Saul Goodman with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and daily referendums. The compassionate population of 12.047 billion Quebecshirites are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Quebecshire City. The average income tax rate is 80.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Quebecshirite economy, worth a remarkable 1,114 trillion Quebecshirite Credits a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 92,475 Quebecshirite Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Helium balloons lift the nation's spacecraft towards the heavens, the "Dreadnowt" is the pride and joy of the Quebecshirite Navy, no one gossips with Saul Goodman during diplomatic summits, and there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Quebecshire's national animal is the Black Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quebecshire was endorsed by The Republic of Clandedai.
- : Quebecshire was endorsed by The Empire of Parthian Union.
- : Quebecshire was endorsed by The Kingdom of Salisford.
- : Quebecshire was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Imperial German Order.
- : Quebecshire endorsed The Dictatorship of Imperial German Order.
- : Quebecshire ejected and banned The Dictatorship of The Konasseland from The League.
- : Quebecshire was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Quebecshire applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Quebecshire resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Quebecshire endorsed The Federal Republic of Daytona Beach.