|Leader||Daryūsh Jem Trayast|
The Intramarine Realm of Pygania is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Daryūsh Jem Trayast with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 6.923 billion Pyganians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Industry and Administration also on the agenda, while Education and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Anquas. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 64.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Pyganian economy, worth a remarkable 1,730 trillion vrigs a year, is mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, Retail, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 249,983 vrigs, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,422,102 per year while the poor average 21,391, a ratio of 66.5 to 1.
The rainbow assortment of chemicals in the water has turned the frogs gay, clergy who start talking about politics are forced to take a holy vow of silence, protestors are soaking piles of vrigs in blood to make a point about government incomes, and citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Pygania's national animal is the boar, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Zoroastrianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Pygania, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims.
- : Following new legislation in Pygania, protestors are soaking piles of vrigs in blood to make a point about government incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Pygania, clergy who start talking about politics are forced to take a holy vow of silence.
- : Pygania endorsed The Community of Sanjira.
- : Pygania endorsed The Lucky Beartopia of The Nation of the People of the Nation.
- : Pygania endorsed The Lonk of KazamanicEuropeia.
- : Following new legislation in Pygania, the rainbow assortment of chemicals in the water has turned the frogs gay.
- : Following new legislation in Pygania, the song 'They Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Pygania' is a smash hit.
- : Pygania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Pygania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
Endorsements Received: 120 » Primorye Oblast, Caffeinated, Raghallaigh, ShadyStans, Benthamania, Sablania, New France Republic, Royal Alchemia, Emastalia, Corovos, Cortlandt Manor, Trackeendy, Barcelona and Girona, Tassaland, Gabingston, Romanengo City, Poquaoi, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Bursken, West Wirral, Utopian Earth, Almendron, Precisely Nothing, Coloamerica, Havenwelle, Asian Hatia, Penlopa, Quartzinne, Waluigi4Smash, United Kingdoms of Redania, Leuxas, Samuelstani, Arvigiel, Scaletta, Mancheseva City, Algazzio, BIOTstate, Pirataria, Algamonzimt, Pakistan 55, Ipsonasia, Machu Cornwall, Kroll Union, Birgenland, Caleban, Teutonic Kaiserreich, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Lethen, Mediocrea, Free Rosabell, and 70 others.Voxum Mortalum, Eloscape, Zakanda, The Tugboat Complex, Alpharod, Former Raxhiria, Vlazinova, Akalshis, Taskete, Calvar, United Northen States Canada, Tital Mania, Greenburgland, Yugarritia, P0ptr0pica, Gooblaria, Union Lysk, Paulotzia, Kingdom of Stargard, Akeland, And Spaces, Le Libertia, Geektopia, Ganud, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Oforrriand, Polgaria, Terra Potestatem, Pland Adanna, Andradus, The Democratic Peoples, Tarkovinia, Brickfield, Baobab-Bumbaria, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Cyberpunk, Sincluda, Mutualist American Republics, Sudmar Island, Euramericasia, The Lost Men, Lurinsk, Koroniti, Euperis, Disney Know it Alls, Ecolaria, Laudesia, Fernlass, Nepenthaceae, Purple Ruthenia, Ramalia Shanatopian, Fruitful, Roma Italiono, Averille, Paisvasc, Democratic Republic of Bandwagon, Euxina, Dark Edgyness, The Great Sunderlanian Empirical Rule, Maynila, Omegalopolistia, Zakronia, Patriotic Poland, Rawatna, Sanjira, Cetrea, The Nation of the People of the Nation, KazamanicEuropeia, Vinifera, and Bolger.