The Empire of PortSky is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Jenna Fein with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, zero percent divorce rate, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate population of 12.456 billion Portskians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stalor. The average income tax rate is 94.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Empire economy, worth a remarkable 1,256 trillion Chocoboes a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 100,896 Chocoboes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Extreme hiring regulations mean a job in PortSky is often a lifetime appointment, pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security, knitting needles have been banned in the name of public safety, and a byzantine web of conspiracies and secret alliances must be navigated any time legislation is voted upon. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. PortSky's national animal is the Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Time Relic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : PortSky voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : PortSky was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : PortSky endorsed The Empire of BiBi.
- : PortSky was endorsed by The Empire of BiBi.
- : PortSky was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist and Safest.
- : PortSky voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in PortSky, a byzantine web of conspiracies and secret alliances must be navigated any time legislation is voted upon.
- : Following new legislation in PortSky, knitting needles have been banned in the name of public safety.
- : PortSky was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : PortSky was endorsed by The Federal Republic of United Penguin States of Antarctica.