|Capital||Final Destination No Items|
|Faith||No Swearing Christian Server|
|Animal||Home Run Bat|
The Level 1973 Military Dictator of Pinochet Executionists is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by General Pinochet with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, strictly enforced bedtime, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 2.228 billion Chileans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Industry, Spirituality, and Education are also considered important, while Welfare and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Final Destination No Items. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Pinochet Executionistsian economy, worth 369 trillion Trophies a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Gambling, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 165,874 Trophies, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,002,738 per year while the poor average 12,286, a ratio of 81.6 to 1.
Decreased demand for toilets is saving the prison service a lot of money, formerly fertile fields are being leached dry of nutrients by intensive farming, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists, and many friends and relatives of General Pinochet have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations. Crime is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Pinochet Executionists's national animal is the Home Run Bat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is No Swearing Christian Server.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pinochet Executionists updated the World Factbook entry in Lardyland.
- : Pinochet Executionists voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Debtor Voting Rights"".
- : Pinochet Executionists voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Debtor Voting Rights"".
- : Following new legislation in Pinochet Executionists, many friends and relatives of General Pinochet have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations.
- : Following new legislation in Pinochet Executionists, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists.
- : Pinochet Executionists lodged a message on the The Drawception Community Domains Regional Message Board.
- : Pinochet Executionists suppressed a post on the Lardyland Regional Message Board.
- : Pinochet Executionists was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pro-Market.
- : Pinochet Executionists lodged a message on the Lardyland Regional Message Board.
- : Pinochet Executionists lodged a message on the Nasunia Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 10 » United Dank Meme, Elmos World 2-0, Blackwater Port, Sung il meat, Spammyspamspamifiedspam, The Communist Union of B, Finlands Mid Region, Karach24, Heck House, and Gordfield.