|Leader||President Jacob John Henry Lamais|
|Faith||Christianity and Equestrianism|
The Allied States of Pinguioris is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Jacob John Henry Lamais with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, smutty television, and pith helmet sales. The democratic, devout population of 4.04 billion Pinguiorisians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Appaloosa City. The average income tax rate is 13.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pinguiorisian economy, worth 759 trillion Sapphire Horseshoes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 187,985 Sapphire Horseshoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
In the Beginning was the Word and the Word was "Pragmatism", the armed forces pride themselves on being conventional and predictable, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany President Jacob John Henry Lamais to meetings with foreign heads of state, and employers are never quite sure if graduates' qualifications have any merit or meaning. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Pinguioris's national animal is the Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity and Equestrianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pinguioris was endorsed by The Holy of Abonland.
- : Pinguioris was endorsed by The Principality of Valhalla123.
- : Pinguioris lodged a message on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Pinguioris, employers are never quite sure if graduates' qualifications have any merit or meaning.
- : Following new legislation in Pinguioris, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany President Jacob John Henry Lamais to meetings with foreign heads of state.
- : Following new legislation in Pinguioris, the armed forces pride themselves on being conventional and predictable.
- : Pinguioris endorsed The Queendom of WeKnow.
- : Pinguioris was endorsed by The Queendom of WeKnow.
- : Pinguioris voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Pinguioris voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
Endorsements Received: 77 » Praeceps, Chips and Guac, New Tronia, Aerilia, New Lakemba, Territorio di Nessuno, Ihsan, Pazair, Ihese, Omnistria, Republica Guilleana, Lulubellia, Ethnon, Yaorozu, Ravendi, Sundred, Notyoutopia, Selfgradatude, Shibutani, Principia Mathematica, Guer Aike, Sikol, Kragsgale, El Fiji Grande, Hamerica, Comfed, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Siwale, Dreadton, Votak Matim, Navsland, Koda-Land, Zzozona, Andexia, Hardscrabble, Arichia, Pallaith, Newpromisedland, Heilhum Imperius, Cretox State, Outer Shenendoah, Interdimensional Zone, Morover, Highton Islands, Amerian States, Noahs Second Country, Empy, Brucklania, Holy Empire Of Greater Bavaria, Daulatpur, and 27 others.Prydania, The Rhein States, The Brunchovian Republic of Pina Colada, Ofira, Fauzjhia, Westinor, Frances Francis the First of France, Magna Banitia, Unsophisticate, Kocherian, Shadowrik, Loutsland, The Tampa Bay Rays, Sunto, Corfad, Dar es Saalam, Holy Oranz, U S Eh, North Bratislava, Srnsbaland, Beaverwa, Kranostav, Abject Ludicrosity, Maclare, WeKnow, Valhalla123, and Abonland.