|Leader||Imperial Majesty King Babak the 1st|
The Empire of Perzische Keizer is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Imperial Majesty King Babak the 1st with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 14.366 billion Perzen enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Atlantis. The average income tax rate is 87.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Perzisch economy, worth a remarkable 1,525 trillion Ashrafis a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 106,179 Ashrafis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Voter turnout for the election of the Junior Assistant for Non-Digital Media Strategies has been unsurprisingly low, a few people seem to spend their whole time complaining, pedal-powered removal vans are a popular Maxxmas gift for the children of separated parents, and there's no cure or sympathy for the common cold. Crime is totally unknown. Perzische Keizer's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Perzische Keizer was endorsed by The Republic of Verbool.
- : Perzische Keizer was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Clialaad.
- : Perzische Keizer was endorsed by The Federal Republic of United Kolance.
- : Perzische Keizer was endorsed by The United States of Pontlliw.
- : Perzische Keizer was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Vayshnoriya Islands.
- : Following new legislation in Perzische Keizer, there's no cure or sympathy for the common cold.
- : Following new legislation in Perzische Keizer, pedal-powered removal vans are a popular Maxxmas gift for the children of separated parents.
- : Following new legislation in Perzische Keizer, a few people seem to spend their whole time complaining.
- : Perzische Keizer was endorsed by The Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Perzische Keizer was endorsed by The Queendom of Dolorado.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Old Atlantica, The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Blogotopia, Grungerock, Colonel Terrosit, Chip Skylark, Palman, Zeganas, Coreras, New Dracora, Slaytania, Better Indonesia, Seantonia, Kyrizstanislav, Creeptopia, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Anollasia, Dustwind, Maalemzya, Leirkra, Wysrod, Karlando, Free Land of Rebellium, Ferte, Piscina, The Republic of Osea, Vill Send, Medetas, Evertopia, Vivolkha, Kachikawawa, Liberdon, Zeklandia, Maconshinbernititte, Holma, Krystalveil, Killettland, Samonaemia, Tausend Seen, Testa, Faradova, Violent Trees, Cathamye, Grimmywelsh, Selu-Ahare, Macrasetia, Xanthorrhoea, Nami Bays, The Galactic American Imperium, and 21 others.Breosia, Kaprein, Ilfarasia, Geonomia, Solsevara, Hashari Darussalam, Savveria, Greater Theowherveld, Luzfria, Markanite, Phello, Rog Mily, Jaegerpondonia, Federal republic of wakanda, Arnefol, Dolorado, Lisokyo, Vayshnoriya Islands, United Kolance, Clialaad, and Verbool.