The Republic of Pazair is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.004 billion Pazans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 88.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pazan economy, worth 487 trillion Golds a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 162,152 Golds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries, cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy, breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need, and beggars lack pockets for spare change. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pazair's national animal is the blue whale, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pazair resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Pazair was endorsed by The Dominion of The free capitalist city state.
- : Pazair endorsed The Circumpolar Super-State of Comfed.
- : Pazair endorsed The Principality of Northern Kol.
- : Pazair endorsed The Democratic Confederation of ABC.
- : Pazair endorsed The Dominion of The free capitalist city state.
- : Pazair voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibition Of Unwarranted Digital Surveillance".
- : Pazair was endorsed by The Egalitarian Nation of Sloove.
- : Following new legislation in Pazair, beggars lack pockets for spare change.
- : Following new legislation in Pazair, breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need.