|Capital||Nexus Sector 03|
|Leader||Executor Nathanial Nestor Kwon|
The Incorporated States of Oscalantine is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Executor Nathanial Nestor Kwon with an even hand, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, ritual sacrifices, and vat-grown people. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 18.313 billion Corporate Descent are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nexus Sector 03. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient of Corporate Descent economy, worth a remarkable 7,517 trillion Nexus Credits a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 410,514 Nexus Credits, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,315,633 per year while the poor average 35,809, a ratio of 64.7 to 1.
The moon's craters are more numerous every day, toxic smog is dismissed as the populace just "letting off steam", evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction, and vats of anabolic steroids are being dumped into the ocean to make of Corporate Descent mussels the biggest in Lazarus. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Oscalantine's national animal is the Turtle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Corporate Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Oscalantine's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Oscalantine's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Oscalantine's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Oscalantine was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Oscalantine's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Oscalantine altered its national flag.
- : Oscalantine was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Oscalantine ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Oscalantine's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Oscalantine's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".