The Third Republic of Nunavutialand is a colossal, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its enslaved workforce, ubiquitous missile silos, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 9.369 billion Nunavutians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Concordia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 28.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Nunavutian economy, worth a remarkable 1,503 trillion Federal Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 160,519 Federal Dollars, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 840,276 per year while the poor average 16,451, a ratio of 51.1 to 1.
The mob vote is a crucial electoral demographic, slavers are real nutters, rumor has it that Leader has won three lotteries in a row, and the digital money revolution has cashed out. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Nunavutialand's national animal is the Black Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nunavutialand published "2002 Senate election in Serrenniccot" (Factbook: History).
- : Nunavutialand published "Zachary Armstrong" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Nunavutialand published "LOTO Jeremy Ritter" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Nunavutialand published "Sadana" (Factbook: Geography).
- : Nunavutialand published "Tasker condemns Labor's 'Stalinist tendency'" (Bulletin: News).
- : Nunavutialand published "Nova Hibernia" (Factbook: Geography).
- : Nunavutialand published "Sen. John L. Tasker (L-Nova Hibernia)" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Nunavutialand published "Serrenniccot" (Factbook: Geography).
- : Nunavutialand was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Nunavutialand published "President George Markey" (Factbook: Overview).